43 YEAR OLD TNT----- 1969/11/0004 ------ we got back for $300.00 PLUS A CASE OF O-2

This is the 4th unit we ever made it is 43 yeas old, the vac tank is steel it has lot's of patches on the vac tank.

The heater is a steel coil ewing 250,000 btu, the unit runs like new good vac/heat/ pressure.

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Did you buy it back from the original buyer?

Are you going to clean it up and put it on display?

I'll give you 2x what you paid for it and pick it up tomorrow :D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cool! Now that should be in a museum some where.

I remember using a Judson unit similar to that in 1980 at an Ed York seminar in San Antonio. The heater generated some really hot water!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
OMG!

Totally amazing!

That thing should be cleaned up and put back into service for another 43 years. Lol

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Cool! Now that should be in a museum some where.
The IICRC is buying a headquarters building and plan to have an industry museum on the site. Might be fun to have units like these on loan so more people can see them.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I wonder how much members will have to pay more for keeping up a museum that nobody will want to see other than a select few from this industry.

I can't believe there would be a need for a museum like that... So unless you lived really close and don't have to travel,- would you go to a place like that? I don't think my wife and boys would care for it for our vacation.

Now if it was a traveling set up on a semi, I might go look at what they would exhibit. That maybe cheaper to keep up than a building.

In fact the iicrc should have a traveling show where they can get in the news and would invite people and educate about cleanliness and healthy living, while
showcasing old equipment and new advanced technologies.

Push the iicrc companies in the given city and give out all their info so people can call for their cleaning needs.

That's the way to get everyday people educated about iicrc and their members.

Give out free stuff and a hot dog or whatever and trust me, people will recognize iicrc and their member companies.

It could be set up for each city where the show parks for a few days, that the iicrc certified firm would have a chance to be on the truck and have their homepro type spotter be a give away.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
When I talked with Les at Myteefest '09, he said he was going to make a museum of old cleaning equipment... It'll probably be nicer to see from a small manufacture who has the space and industry related products...

When I talked with Les at Myteefest '09, he said he was going to make a museum of old cleaning equipment... It'll probably be nicer to see from a small manufacture who has the space and industry related products...
Iam looking for 100-A/ the steamgenie with the 2 blowers/powermatic.

back in 1969 motors cost $240 #4 blowers cost $220 and pumps cost $35

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a 1978 HydroGenie II, it had the 2-blowers in series and was driven by a propane Onan powerplant.

Our competition had a couple of the 100A's he later became a Prochem distributor for around 10 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom