# 46 is Rick Gelinas

The Preacher

i know he and JiMMee are alot closer than they appear on the boards!!! LOL

Rick is a great customer service guy and is helpful in the area of information.

not to slight Rick, but i've been using a Cimex since 1994, it's nothing new. the chemistry of encapsulation is the big deal, and he's been great at bringing a product to market that is top notch and helping cleaners get the knowledge to make a good profit by serving customers in a professional manner.

I think some see his drive to make a good living from the supply side as being something different than the rest of us who make a good living cleaning. Don't forget, Rick also runs a successful cleaning biz.

I'm honored to call him a friend.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I met Rick in person in Pensacola for winterfest ... 2002? ... and liked him a lot. He is very knowledgeable within the commercial carpet cleaning arena and I would love to have time to pick his brain. (As long as he kept it brief)

He needs to smile more, and have some more fun in life, but I think he's JW, so he can't.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Rick does have some fun. He is a sailing enthusiast. I think he sails smaller, 1 person craft. Other little know facts about Rick - He knows something about food and wine. You can ask him about the places for fine dining. He is vegetarian, but that doesn't limit his ideas on good places to eat.

Most do know that Rick has a lovely wife, Nancy. I am not sure which pets are still with him,he did have cats and dogs in the same home.

Rick and I don't always agree on every carpet cleaning question, but our friendship will always come ahead of business considerations.

Scott Warrington

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nice guy i haven't yet met, but will someday.

his forum ROCKS...it's so much more than just about his products...if you want to learn about commercial CC'ing sales, it's a fantastic place to start.

matter of fact, no other forum comes close for real commercial info.

thanx --- Derek.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have met him and his brother at one of the shows...SUPER nice people, went out to eat with them and yes it was a very nice place to eat.

As others have said super customer service, does what he can to fix your problem. Always prompt shipments of chems to.

His brother Dave is a great asset to him as well and has helped him broaden his sales inventory...and he usually not to busy to help with a problem on natural stone floors or concrete...

over all fantastic people

RickL

A credit to the industry

Many in this industry don't want to talk to you unless you put cash in their pocket. I found Rick to be extremely helpful long before the sale so i could acquire accounts. Extremely knowledgeable about the Commercial Market Place, His products and the endowments they work best in.
The best distributor I do business with period.

G

I had the pleasure of meeting Rick 2 years ago.

Nice guy.. and passionate about his goods and for commercial carpet care.

He may not have invented encapsualtion.. or the Cimex.. but I think he SOLO, single handedly.. brought it to the forefront.. esp for us cleaners on the forum here. Applause Applause for Rick.

I was walking into the Hotel in Knoxville for Summerfest 2 years ago. I hadn't seen a person yet.. and there was a guy messing around in a van outside.
I saw his face.. and thought to myself "self,, that looks like the picture on www.excellent-supply.com (plugged his site.. You're welcome Rick).ha

anyways.. i stopped and backed up.. and it was Rick..

He bought all my drinks.. at SF.. ha.

I drove home the next day.. and Rick took the time to call and make sure I made it in OK..

Nice gesture from a great guy.

Like Danny.. I too consider him a friend. I just HWE about all my jobs now.. NO biggie.
And to what Scott said.. friends come before Biz anyways.

Thanks Rick..

JeffC

Name
Jeff
I've known Rick for a little over 3 years, when I bought my first Cimex from him. Definitely a good guy. When it comes to encapsulation I doubt anyone knows more about it than Rick.

Jeff Cutshall

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I met Rick & Lovely Nancy at Connections in Vegas in 2004.

He may be a JW, I'm a heathen, but I really like the bloke, and his missus.

Nothing was too much trouble for him to show this dumb arse Aussie about the Cimex.

The help & consideration he has shown me since that meeting has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Cheers,

Shorty.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Rick has a great forum, and perhaps deserves the most credit for bringing encapsulation to the forefront of the carpet cleaning industry.

Good to have you here Rick.

John Watson

Helen and I have met Rick and Nancy at the past few connections in Vegas and at Yasirs Winterfest in Fresno. I remember hearing him say he really liked the Bay area. An asset to our industry on the LM side. I have reaped the rewards of his encap system. Looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks..

See yous in Aptos

Name
Steve Lawrence
Rick's the real deal. The encap King. I appreciate his products and helpful advice. Plus, he never makes an ass of himself no matter how much prodding he gets.

Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom