49'ers In Youngstown Last Week.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The San Fran 49'ers stayed in Youngstown last week because they had 2 East Coast games in a row. They had some beautiful buses for transport to practice facilities at Youngstown State University Stadium, or a new indoor facility for inclement weather. The indoor facility was built by Jim Tressel, former coach of OSU (and of YSU), along with his wealthy wifes family. I was trying to approach the bus company to see if they might need those busses cleaned out by the end of the week. No go.

By the way.......the owners of The 49'ers live right here in youngstown, ohio. Denise Debartolo and her husband. Her brother, Eddie was the owner till he got invloved in some shady shit. The waitresses at the local resturants say the players are great tippers.

Didn't Mike just clean for the coach?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The old coach.

Great game for the Niners this week. Hell of a comeback.

Dallas Lost.

I'm a happy camper.

I was in a sports bar watching so I could see my game. As The Dallas game came to a close....it was very very very quiet.

1274640.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
You guys traded for Cassel a couple of years ago who is decent. The good thing is next year is one of the best drafts in decades for QB's. I am at the point we should start clipboard jesus who we got from the chargers last year.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys traded for Cassel a couple of years ago who is decent. The good thing is next year is one of the best drafts in decades for QB's. I am at the point we should start clipboard jesus who we got from the chargers last year.
Hey not me, I'm a Bears fan. My second favorite team is anyone playing the Chiefs. :twisted:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I"m doing really well this week and I should be 14 and 2 for my picks tonight when Indy loses.

I don't know how the hell the Bills lost.....but it was a toss up when the Vikings lost.

Niners are 3 and 1 :shock:
Leading our division.....Like that's hard to do.

Playoffs anyone?

Hey....It could happen.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Ford Fairlane said:
Ohhh its going to be a long season with you Chris!!!!
:p

It should be a very long season for you! shiteatinggrin Just keep thinking, if we tank it we can replace Quitler with Luck!!! Still need an O line though.

Able 1

Name
Keith
After week 1 I bet $600(against friends straight up) that the Pack would win the SB.... Can't wait to pay off that Christmas debt. !gotcha! 8) shiteatinggrin

Bears still and always will SUCK... Chavez!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom