4th Quarter Goals

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
So, today marked the second business day of the quarter. Anyone else think this is going to be a record 4th quarter?

Atlanta's target is to be 15% over 4th 2010 and Tampa's target is a 45% increase.

Chris A

Name
Chris
December's always a tough month for us, usually into the second week things just kinda slow to a crawl until new years, hopefully we can have a bangin' Thanksgiving rush and help out on some fire jobs to offset it.

gavin

Goal 1:

Collect all the mulah I made in the 3rd quarter that is sitting in accounts receivable.

Goal 2:

Make enough to pay bills.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
10% on 4th quarter over 2010.
october will be do more than its part but November and December can be tough doing a months work in 3 weeks.

Able 1

Name
Keith
To make more then my Dad (he's about to retire 45 years same CO.). I got him now, but he might catch me with the triple time in December. Ah Winning!!

He told me once that it took him a long time to make more then his father,and that was it, bring it on pops! !gotcha!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Able 1 said:
To make more then my Dad (he's about to retire 45 years same CO.). I got him now, but he might catch me with the triple time in December. Ah Winning!!

He told me once that it took him a long time to make more then his father,and that was it, bring it on pops! !gotcha!

Sadly, I know what you mean. I have been chasing my fathers coat tails for year. He retired at 52 (now 72), so I am trying to beat the adjusted $ amount of what he had when he retired.
Therefore, i am still working! lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My goal is to lease this area out and maybe start another area.

Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning could be the next big thing. 8)

If I can make a decent deal here it will lower my overall income but my bottom line should stay the same....until I start another area.

I may just build my Sacramento area up again and see where that leads.

bahrahm

dammm ..Greg u r in my area, :shock: dont take my accounts thathurts .. we do 99% commercial so we need c waite how their budget goes.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Able 1 said:

My dad worked in a warehouse and made $15 per hour. I passed that when I was 23.

Able 1

Name
Keith
My pa wires cranes... Not sure what he's going to do when he retires since he works ALOT! Kinda scary really, but he did say he would do flyers for me.. shiteatinggrin !gotcha!

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Terry said:
10% on 4th quarter over 2010.
october will be do more than its part but November and December can be tough doing a months work in 3 weeks.

Done and looks like it'll reach 20+ %

January is also looking good.

S

sam miller

Charlie Lyman said:
[quote="Able 1":eecyxiwt]To make more then my Dad (he's about to retire 45 years same CO.). I got him now, but he might catch me with the triple time in December. Ah Winning!!

My dad worked in a warehouse and made $15 per hour. I passed that when I was 23.[/quote:eecyxiwt]

My Dad had 12 shops and 200 subs for 12 million a year in sales. dont know what his personal income was in his best year but I bet it

was better then most here!

Be safe do a great job every job!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
sam miller said:
[quote="Charlie Lyman":38y1xkid][quote="Able 1":38y1xkid]To make more then my Dad (he's about to retire 45 years same CO.). I got him now, but he might catch me with the triple time in December. Ah Winning!!

My dad worked in a warehouse and made $15 per hour. I passed that when I was 23.[/quote:38y1xkid]

My Dad had 12 shops and 200 subs for 12 million a year in sales. dont know what his personal income was in his best year but I bet it

was better then most here!

Be safe do a great job every job![/quote:38y1xkid]

Back
Top Bottom