5 Hours Straight of Old RX20 Run Time.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Did an office yesterday that is maybe 30,000 sf, empty. We did just the isles and shot into a few cubicles. I hooked up the old RX20, and started cleaning and never let up on the valve the whole time, 'cept for moving a few things. Just steady cleaning while me Wife presprayed and moved hoses. No dry passes. I placed air movers along the way to speed drying. No need to check on Genesis as the apo kept everything pumped out.

The old Genesis kept up with about 240* heat @ 700 psi. RX had GG's with the holes. Great floor tool.....would like to try out the high speed RX some day.

It was a good day.........

Oh, and after diner with my Sweetheart, a flood call came in. Standing water on concrete....easy set up and mucho $$$$$'s!

I love this business.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
This was an 8-10 year old Beaulieu Commercial carpet. The year it was installed, Beaulieu had problems with "loom oil" left in the carpets. I originally cleaned this carpet before the office was occupied....about 30,000 SF. Beaulieu paid for the first cleaning. The carpet has never been right. It soils quickly, but it doesn't help that the employees are pigs. They spill pop and coffee, some crush aluminum cans in their cubicles and slop the soda all over the carpet.. So, the building owner just has me clean the isles about twice a year. I've done Cimex, padding, but the RX extraction seems to leave it in the best condition for the longest time.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Pretty much what we do also, you can move awfully fast. I do like to spin around and complete a dry pass though.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have an old RX I might have to kick the dust off of. LIKE!

Oh, and after diner with my Sweetheart, a flood call came in. Standing water on concrete....easy set up and mucho $$$$$'s!

I love this business
Man that's livin lucky! LIKE!

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Richard, put a set of glides on the PowerGlide. It makes a big difference in dry time. I'll bring mine out one day and we can do a side by side test. Lisa set me up.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Shane Deubell said:
Pretty much what we do also, you can move awfully fast. I do like to spin around and complete a dry pass though.

If the freakin' building wasn't on full AC down to about 65%, and I wasn't using the air movers, I would have dry-passed.
It was soooo cold in there that I almost put on a hoodie!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom