6 inch upholstery tool from xact tool

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Made me another 160 today. Sofa was dry as bone when I left. I'd take a bullet for Greenie. That cat has put me in the top twenty five carpet cleaners in the nation. I'm that good.

Golden Boy

Outnumbered

Waldo said:
Made me another 160 today. Sofa was dry as bone when I left. I'd take a bullet for Greenie. That cat has put me in the top twenty five carpet cleaners in the nation. I'm that good.

Golden Boy

Don't be shy now :D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't understand why you didn't like the Drimaster?

I've used the PC tool for ever and it a nice tool built like a tank and we use it on the standard care fabric, but in the Drimaster is so much lighter to work with.

I do like the CFR tool, it works as good as the Drimaster but I just don't like the vacuum relief on the head, looks like it wants to snag something. :shock:

diamond brian

I received my 6" upholstery wand from Xact-Tool today.

I ordered an internal jet wand, but received one with the external jet enclosed with an additional weld.

Called Gerald at Xact-Tool, and he's very decent. He apologized and offered a full refund. It so happens they don't make an internal jet wand.

The upholstery wand is very big--at least a couple of lbs. I can see where it could be really useful for stairs or mattresses, so at < $100 I'll probably keep it for a backup.

Magic Wand did the same thing to me last week. They offer a good internal jet wand for $150, but sent me a crapper instead. Still haven't received my shipping label. Why's it so hard to buy one of these things?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom