6 Little McGhees

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Did anyone see this last night? The story of a couple who have sextuplets. I loved the trailer for it and watched the premier episode last night. I was totally stoked when I saw he's a carpet cleaner and they have a family biz. Showed him cleaning and he had a glide on his wand!

http://www.mcgheecarpetcleaning.com/

I love it when carpet cleaners get some spotlight!

I called them and told them from now on they have free glides. I figure they work plenty hard enough taking care of all of those rug rats.

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: Mark Saiger

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
He better be on the tv next week sayin what a sweetheart you are , and how your glides saved his back

p.s. send him a pug to take to work

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Yes, I watch it. Saw him using a portable to clean a big church and one of his helpers was a no show...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Yes, I watch it. Saw him using a portable to clean a big church and one of his helpers was a no show...

He was using a TM on last nights show, but I didn't get a good look at it, I think a PC Blazer/Century 400 Avenger. Real pretty shot of the glide on his cheap, AW29 style wand.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
I truly enjoy looking at this show. I also agree with you about the children eating out of their own bowls and drinking from their own cups. I too notice all the running noses. However, their children pediatrician needs to focus on that a little closely. Now the mother incident. How I pray my mom was still here with me, by saying all of this, Mia need to work on changing her attitude on how she speak to adult people. Just keep thanking God for allowing you to receive help from caring people. I know Mia had a system with the clothes, however, she shouldn't shut down on her mother in law, because she couldn't do it her way. It doesn't matter if the clothes was mixed, but when you get to the place to put them away, they would be correctly place in order. Remember, Mia you are having adult's helping you out, be thankful. It really hurt my heart how Mia didn't want to speak to her mother and her mother in law. I know you want to be real, but this put her husband in a sticky situation stuck between a rock and a hard place. He want to please her and please his mother. This kind of attitude make it hard for the third person to think right. Mia need to work on her attitude and be a little nicer to her love ones. Remember this if dont remember anything else, RESPECT will carry a person a long way in life. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31 (NIV) Thank you Oprah for this show.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Another comment: Please remove the disgusting commercials that have close-ups of vomiting and gross things on the children s faces

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/own/Six-Little-McGhees-About-the-Show#ixzz2JKIbe5J1

Oh......and this comment:
I have a couple of ideas for potty training. For the boys, drain the toilet and put a decal of a bug on the porcelain or use a sharpie to draw one. Boys like something to aim at, even big boys. I read years ago that a city did this in their public men's rooms and it helped tremendously in reducing the number of "misses" they had to deal with. Also, buy them some "big boy" undies and tell them they can have them when they learn to use the potty. For the girls, I had a neighbor whose little girl practically trained herself. She bought her little girl some pretty "big girl" panties and said she could have them when she learned to use the potty. Then when she, herself, used the restroom she would take her little girl in with her and show her how "big girls" use the potty. It didn't take long for her to get the idea as she wanted her new pretty panties. Showing the boys how "big boys" go would probably help with the boys too. Love the show. Everyone is adorable! Best of luck!

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/own/Six-Little-McGhees-About-the-Show#ixzz2JKIxlHSf

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

They did a lot of "hose monster-ing.....just spraying the carpet with the wand and vaccing it up". I liked the part where the Pastor was showing him what needed cleaning....he just keeps going on and on and on....room after room.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It looked like they were running a white magic truck mount and a porty! 6000 sq ft is a job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
wait that was compliment, wasn't it?

nah, couldn't be.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
We should invite him as the first semi celebrity board member. Im sure since he is atualy out working he wouldnt have much in common with most of us

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like Lisa.<br />
<br />
The rest of you can KMA.

Like my mom use to say mark the spot honey because Your all. You get the picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hogjowl

Idiot™
I didn't seen it, but I saw it. I also saw a hose reel in his van, and what looked like a fresh water tank, so I assumed he had a TM in that thing.

So, why was he using a portable in that church?

Seemed like a nice guy, but his wand stroke needed help.

Back
Top Bottom