7 years ago today

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Uses cheap, Hypro water pumps and puts them in the worst position on the truckmount: On top of the machine, right in the middle of the Engine exhaust heat exchangers. Uses Car mufflers as a silencer for the blower. It took several months of very angry customers like me for his ignorant ass to comprehend that the heat exchanger models need a water box to circulate the hot water. I remember his sales pitch to me was saying how prochem's heat exchange system (the best) was so outdated and complicated and his design was much simpler. I'd be surprised if his engine exhaust headers are any better than they were when I had one

And I see that he still hides the exhaust mufflers where you can't replace them on a few of those models. Plus...the water hoses are still the ones that are used to hold OIL NOT WATER! Very important when those crimps start to rust and end up clogging the dema. You want high heat...you got it, when your temp goes up to 265++++++ and keeps climbing. Black water, blown hoses...I experienced it

That sumbich hasn't changed. 2013 was my worst year. Not because I wasn't getting any business, but because I had the worst in downtimes on my machine. And his ignorant ass was too proud to say, "I'm wrong"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So Matt what are the reasons you bought the 870?

Good points and bad points to it

Didn't you own the 570?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Of all of the cars I have had over the years, I miss my 2 '63 split-window Corvettes the most. One was a silver 340 HP with solid lifters, 4 speed, and the other was a red 327 auto with power windows, Bought each one for under $2000 in 1969! I sold both of them in order for us to build a new home for the family.

I would also like to have a few other cars back that I owned if it were possible:

'68 British Racing Green 327 Camaro
68 GTO ram air convertible with a 433 posi rear end that I purchased new when returning from Vietnam; purchased with my wages from being over there for 13 months. No Loan!
69 427-390 HP silver t-top Vette
68 427 390 HP British Racing Green Vette
70 350-350 dark blue T-Top Vette with Hooker header side pipes. I still have scars from the burns when exiting that baby, wearing shorts.
All these Vettes were 4-Speed.

So what am I driving now other than our family car? A 1988 RED Nissan 300 ZX, 2 + 2 with t-tops, 5-speed, A/C, and a V-6 engine! It is a very responsive ride! It is getting a little more difficult getting in and out of it! 🤣

Last edited:

Leeroy

Name
Lee
That was my Amtex Dragon 30/47. Diesel 360k BTU burner. It will cook your ankles in nothing flat. I have stories.

Didn't you ship that back to get repaired or modified and then had issues getting answers on the status?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Of all of the cars I have had over the years, I miss my 2 '63 split-window Corvettes the most. One was a silver 340 HP with solid lifters, 4 speed, and the other was a red 327 auto with power windows, Bought each one for under $2000 in 1969! I sold both of them in order for us to build a new home for the family.
I also had a 63 split window silver with 327. I should have never sold it!

Reactions: Bob Savage

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
So Matt what are the reasons you bought the 870?

Good points and bad points to it

Didn't you own the 570?
I had the Titan575. I saw that they were gonna discontinue the 650hp and I wanted to have that model, because all the kinks were solved after it being in the market for so many years. Too much power is better than not enough

Reactions: Living The Dream

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Is ************ that bad?
I was thought I was just Oxyblaster and a different name
nah we use it all the time. It will if you mix it with TM hot ass water or you dont know how to flat mop your tile chems on... or not rinsing very well.

Ive heard its basically just stripper but it works pretty good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
He's too busy fixing the hundreds of units Rob sold to his dipshits

what??
Matt and Damon were Robfollowers??

1595288391189.png

1595288430945.png

1595288457930.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
She said those are her flat mates thes days, and she sings thank you for being my friend in my sleep.🤷🏻‍♂️ I told her about you Damon. She said, that’s sad😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom