700 Dollar Bribe

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Had a Porty guy pretty much beg me to get to get placed in the Top Twenty Five. He went as far as trying to sell a machine for me that has been sittin in my garage for sometime. Money sounds nice considering Ive been down for a week. But a Porty Guy in the Top 25? Boy I dont know. At least he is not a Tip Bloomer.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

I carry sanitaire commercial vacs and RX20 on each van and haven't even been interviewed for consideration you POS

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fred Boyle said:
I carry sanitaire commercial vacs and RX20 on each van and haven't even been interviewed for consideration you POS
Everybody carries them Fred.
But do they leave the van?

Here is the test Fred: Pass your pinky, yes the free one, on top of the machine.

How thick is the dust on the pinky?

Get back to Waldo on that one ASAP and he may reconsider an interview and your general ranking in the community. :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry Fred I've been paying $800.00 a year to Waldo just to keep you off the list. Waldo does have scruples though he told me he can't take $800.00 any more to keep you off the list.

Bass-turd wants an even $1,000.00! :shock:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Feehan Brothers have more money then God. Boy are they pissed. Its those Wimpy Blowers on those Prochem machines that keep them out of the rankings.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Coret I should see if I could find that PM you sent me. All your qualifications and equiptment you listed. Begging to get on the list. Even bragging about your Resoil. LMFAO. Mizzou Hack.

Golden Boy

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm honored to be in that top 25.

It's like the HEISMAN trophy of carpet cleaning.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Isn't waldo the guy begging for free equipment and making crappy ass videos of his POS equipment that he "owns"?
I should find the PM of him begging for towels.

Just sayin

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Isn't waldo the guy begging for free equipment and making crappy ass videos of his POS equipment that he "owns"?
I should find the PM of him begging for towels.

Just sayin

link?

Billy

Name
BH
Hm so what is the formula you use to decide the top 25 Waldo?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Waldo said:
Coret I should see if I could find that PM you sent me. All your qualifications and equiptment you listed. Begging to get on the list. Even bragging about your Resoil. LMFAO. Mizzou Hack.

Golden Boy
yes waldo back when I used to give a chit. Now I realize I am just a bdcc like evryone else on here. If the payroll tax doesnt get an extension I may be selling magic shakes with robinson :lol: I did bonnet clean a vacant today does that bring me down a notch into the realm of pad spinners? By the way waldo Im origanlly from council bluffs Ia . I havent left missouri in ten years for a reason

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
are your shakes as bitter as you sound Corky?

no shit smearer will ever make the Top 25

Puuleeaasse.

I would feel more retarded than a V owner if I were to make that list thank you very much.

And maybe you should wipe better next time...I can't help it if I get carried away you salad shooter.

:mrgreen:

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Waldo said:
Feehan Brothers have more money then God. Boy are they pissed. Its those Wimpy Blowers on those Prochem machines that keep them out of the rankings.

Golden Boy

Wimpy blowers?

Mine would suck the wit out of the air you have in that head of yours .

Billy

Name
BH
Albert Lazo said:
Top 25 made me $$$$, not sure what you guys are whining about.

Other then an ego boost, I didn't make shit the few years I was part of the elite. :lol:

Albert
So are you saying being part of the Top 25 is a curse?

Back
Top Bottom