A Bloody Mess

N

NUCLEAN

Pat the owner of Pats Carpet Cleaning sent this one to me today. An elderly women last week cut herself, possibly from a fall. I was told here was blood tracked all throughout the house. Pat told me she almost didnt make it, but a vital blood transfusion saved her life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That looks like pretty risky work. A little too much blood there just to clean as normal. Probably should have had a Bio Recovery company in there and cut and bagged that carpet.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I can see it now.

"Give us a call when your daughter has a "Period" moment on your carpet!"

"Also cleaning up after bloody hemoroids!"

DON'T DELAY CALL US TODAY!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I would recommend replacement...

Just like uncle RiCha said.. bag the blood and the pad underneath..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I would think Mikey was suggestively saying get new carpet instead of trying to clean hat mess?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
loads of peroxide and be prepared to make a second trip on the wick. Gosh I'm surprised were not all dead from the contaments we come in contact with.

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh thank goodness. I thought this was going to be a follow up to 2 carpet cleaners men in a purple van wave at fellow carpet cleaner.

N

NUCLEAN

Pat - used the FUSION prespray only on this job. He dosed it to my suggestion at 2 scoops (1oz per scoop) per gallon. Used a pump sprayer and let it dwell for about 15 mins, extracted and it rinsed right out on the first pass.

loads of peroxide and be prepared to make a second trip on the wick. Gosh I'm surprised were not all dead from the contaments we come in contact with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom