a chem-dry guy; I come in peace

paladin

Hi Greg I wondered where you went. Remember your last remark"I hear he likes children" Isn't that what you said?
Gary are you calling me a lying cheating bastard , please step forward.
And Lisa Where's Greenie?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I post a lot but most of it is the supporting members area.
As for children I have 3 and love every minute of it. What is wrong with liking children?
I can't seem to find that post but I see nothing wrong with children

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Paladin,

If you were able to get out of your contract, keep your equipment and your customer list and become completely independent...would you? I understand that will be an option in the near future.

I checked the ICS thread you mentioned. I believe he was referring to the deal with Darlene. We have about 50 pages of documents from that dispute.

Take care,
Lisa

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
B&BGaryC said:
If you care about customers and are not a lying cheating bastard, welcome aboard

If you are just looking for trouble, go hang yourself with your rotary cord.

If you are just testing the water to see if we all hate chem-dry, we don't. Relax. Enjoy the discussion. You are welcome to our flock of carpet cleaners and the free exchange of ideas, which will include criticism of one system versus another, even amongst independent HWE guys bickering about how many steps their cleaning system employs.

Have fun, smile, and don't rock the boat.

Welcome aboard.

-Gary

I don't see where I flat out called you anything. It was stated in conditional statements. I used the word IF.

IF the shoe fits, wear it.

And to clarify, no, I didn't call you anything, but you can be pissed and sue me anyway.

diamond brian

IMO, a litigious poster takes all the fun out of this thing.

I'd like to see Paladin exiled to another board; far, far, away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom