a chem-dry guy; I come in peace

G

Fon Johnson said:
Yes, Robert, Chris has a Darlene fetish in which he seems to derive some sexual satisfaction from reading ,and getting involved in, her posts.

I really don't give a rats rear about your history with Darlene. She obviously needs to get over that whole thing. From the number of post I have just stumbled across where she has posted, you can bet the farm that if Chem Dry or her history is mentioned, Chris is right there with something to say. If he were any kind of gentleman, he would just steer clear. As for the racism, either Chris is quite bigoted, or he just like to portray himself as such for the shock value. Anyone who has stumbled across 10% of his posts can see that.

Why does it have to be sexual? PErhaps I wasn't breast fed enough or too much. Maybe I am just an asshole.

You really aren't as smart as you think. I think that your untreated syphilis has caused you to go mad.

Only Ten percent of my post are bigoted? I'll try harder.

PErhaps I should be a nice guy like you? Oh wait a gentleman would steer clear, RIGHT?

Fon Johnson

I never posted on this thread until Robert posted his 2,000 word essay on being attacked. So just what type of response did he expect with that post? I tire of people who wear a see through veneer and think that it is some type of suit of armor.

Chris, fetish was a euphemism. If you don't understand that one, then perhaps I have over-rated your intelligence..

R

R W

Robert....I still want to know how you get that round pad into a square corner???? I've done some padding myself with the Conqueror, and that seems to be a.........problem?? Of course, most corners are not that soiled, but it can be an issue.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
clear your conscience and get a national spotlight and tell the truth

there are other padders on this BB that don't get attacked so you might want to look at why you are treated different

steve r

steve frasier said:
there are other padders on this BB that don't get attacked so you might want to look at why you are treated different

they must pay the ransom so they can read their threads. :shock:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
It's the Chem lie we have a problem with. In all their advertising here, they still claim that steam cleaning is bad for your carpet. The guy here tells people that he does it different because he does hot water extraction. Like that's different. How long have you been with CD and why go with the lie?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Robert, can you specify how you bonnet clean (step by step).

I've tried it a few times and sucked at it. You're a pro at it and maybe you can clue me in.

thanks,
Albert

Name
steve snail
Can CD restore a (pet issues) carpet to the point that it is safe for toddlers?

Would you please walk us though the process.

Thanks,

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
did you notice he never once answered any serious questions and attacked me for giving him a little advice. I look at chemdry as I do anyother franchise. They are all good for us. The more marketing into carpet cleaning the more aware the public is which helps all of us.

This clown should either contribute or understand why he may be fodder for abuse.

Fon Johnson

Not to defend Greg, but I thought it was self exlanatory. Unless there were some serious intentions of being real helpful within this post..

paladin

" I hear he likes children" was the deleted sentence Fon in case you missed it . Comment on that one Fon.

Fon Johnson

I didn't see that, nor do I see it now. I guess he rethought that and edited that immature comment out, huh?

Now, it's your turn to answer a question. So just what was your intention in starting this thread?

I could ask others, but you wouldn't answer anyway..

Greenie

Chris Connor said:
je, un raciste, naturellement !

ANd I do NoT follow whatsherface around. Fonster is a sensationalist that likes to exaggerate.

Did Chris just call Fon a sensationalist?

OMG LMFAO!

Kettle comes to mind.

paladin

reply to Steve on chem-dry and pet odors.
Chem-drys follow specific steps to address the issue and have a very safe and effective product to guarantee the removal of pet problems. When done according to steps and formula it works every time. It's called P.U.R.T. pet urine removal treatment. The product alone will take care of small urine spots but for serious problems you will need a serviceman. I'm not selling it to you,just answering your question. If you want to see how good it is it is sold in HomeDepot with the other chem-dry products.

paladin

Jay: Steve asked a question and I answered it.
And Jeremy Why did you read the whole thing then,and why are you back?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Paladin,

Speaking of Home Depot, how do you as a franchisee feel about HD carrying the spotters which are/were an add on that was exclusively available only through CD franchisees?

Take care,
Lisa

-JB-

Name
JB
POKE POKE POKE!

PokeSpoon.gif

paladin

to truckmount girl

I would rather my customers use stain exstinguisher on their carpets than Resolve. Makes then easier to clean ,just ask any current or ex chem-dry.
Truckmount girl please ask Greenie to finish his post on ICS board.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Paladin,

How has the HD deal really been for franchisees? A good or bad thing, or a mixed bag?

Which post on ICS are you talking about?

Take care,
Lisa

B

barry's pro

i used to work for a local chem dry over 18 years ago and chem dry's were as strong as their weakest link, but being an organized franchise you were able to take advantage of their training, now certainly not every franchise kept up or even cared(some were true scumbags), but they took advantage of a lot of steam cleaners who also did shotty work, and
that was probably the jist of their advertising, taking advantage of steam
cleaner's lack of training. I love steam cleaning but use the bonnet for commercial work.

paladin

Truckmount girl I'm talking about the one where he talks about my business dealings.I asked what was he referring
As far as home-depot dealings it's a mixed bag. In the long run more and more people are being exposed to chem-dry Hot Carbonated Extraction.And any publicity helps all chem-drys. I feel the truth is that chem-dry is good enough with certain unique advantages that it does not have to mention competitive methods in order to sell, but that's their business .
"Independent Carpet Cleaners Union" unite or die.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Listen dude, I only read half the thread, so I may have missed something, but if you are wondering why everybody is so edgy, I'll let you in on a secret.

Last time somebody made a thread starter like you did with this one, it turned into threats of a lawsuit. That wasn't that long ago. If you care about customers and are not a lying cheating bastard, welcome aboard, however; it is coincidental that this thread started like the last one. People are going to be suspicious until they figure out what is really going on. If you are just looking for trouble, go hang yourself with your rotary cord. If you are just testing the water to see if we all hate chem-dry, we don't. Relax. Enjoy the discussion. You are welcome to our flock of carpet cleaners and the free exchange of ideas, which will include criticism of one system versus another, even amongst independent HWE guys bickering about how many steps their cleaning system employs.

Have fun, smile, and don't rock the boat.

Welcome aboard.

-Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom