A few questions for Mr Cobb

I had to see if the hype was true, so got some powermax and dynacide to try out.

Some questions come to mind,

the evening sun has the inside van temp in the 120 degree range, Will leaving the powermax in that kind of heat hurt the enzyme or weeken it in any way?

Also was wondering what the shelf life of the RTU mix would be?

On the dynacide lable it says do not mix with other chems. I was hoping I could ad a few onces to the powermax pre spray for a deoderizer boost. Will that be OK?
( I'm just used to using odorcide, and dd12 this way)

I've tried powermax on 2 jobs Saturday, worked great , so the hype is true. 4 oz per gallon seems to really kick butt, killed urine stains and nuked the dirt.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Powermax is all weve been using for the last few years. We order it by the 400 lbs drum and the last scoop works just as good as the first.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
how hot do you think it gets in my truck....this is what I will be facing this week...

IMG_0266.png

never had any type of problem with powermax and heat....just make sure the lid is on because it will dry out a bit...

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Jim Martin said:
how hot do you think it gets in my truck....this is what I will be facing this week...

IMG_0266.png

never had any type of problem with powermax and heat....just make sure the lid is on because it will dry out a bit...

just looking at that Jim,,makes me want to go and turn on the A/C!!! I've seen Jimmy naked

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Padden McFadden said:
I had to see if the hype was true, so got some powermax and dynacide to try out.

Some questions come to mind,

the evening sun has the inside van temp in the 120 degree range, Will leaving the powermax in that kind of heat hurt the enzyme or weeken it in any way?

Also was wondering what the shelf life of the RTU mix would be?

On the dynacide lable it says do not mix with other chems. I was hoping I could ad a few onces to the powermax pre spray for a deoderizer boost. Will that be OK?
( I'm just used to using odorcide, and dd12 this way)

I've tried Powermax on 2 jobs Saturday, worked great , so the hype is true. 4 oz per gallon seems to really kick butt, killed urine stains and nuked the dirt.
Thanks for the positive report.

The Dynachem PowerMax enzyme is an actual enzyme and will not be harmed by 120° temps.

The citrus solvent in the PowerMax will slowly evaporate if the lid is not on.

As you noticed on the "urine stains" , the oxidizer works well to eliminate odors.

The Dynacide has the same odor removal mechanism as the Odorcide.

Since the product costs ~$46 per gallon . . .

I think you will get more cost-effective odor removal from a post spray,

rather than mixing it in the prespray.

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Lee Stockwell said:
Nice warm spring weather.

Guess you're looking forward to SUMMER huh?

its going to be a hot one this year...I am expecting mid to higher teens before it is over......

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
its going to be a hot one this year...I am expecting mid to higher teens before it is over......

That's hot, but it's still better than -5!

Thanks for the reply. How about the RTU shelf life? I have hope of mixing an inline sprayer and be good for the day, or better yet the next day.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Andy;

You will still have good cleaning results later in the day . . .

but you will lose the stain-removal effects of the oxidizer (like any oxidizer).

You can add the DC Powder Brightener @ 1/2 oz/gallon to replenish the oxidizer after several hours.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom