a new AeroTech in town

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Albuquerque isn't so big that a brand new AT driving around town goes unnoticed.

After spotting it two or three times i finally found it parked at a job site.

So, i pulled over and introduced myself to the driver and his helper.

Turns out the two guys work for a local carpet/ tile retailer.

they spoke english, not very friendly and were using a rotovac 360i.

About the only thing i could get out of em was who they work for and that they charge .20 cents s/f to clean.

Here's a pic i took from the driver seat of my V. (notice the dealer plate still in their window)

It's a bad a$$ truck!!!!

IMAG0513.jpg

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
if you can stand up in it, You can get under less. Which is better?

Dave Rampage

Richard,

I had my Aero Tech box custom made to 7 feet. Greenie & Lisa suggested it. I'm glad I did. I even had a rug rack built over the hose reel. It's been a great truck. I've had it 6 years. Hope to get another 6.

Dave

dgargan

Dave do you have a pic if the rug rack. We wantvto build one our our Nissan nv

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike Draper said:
they can make it whatever you want. BTW, .20 a foot and a 90,000+ loan :shock:

"IF"..an outfit can utilize the capacity by dual wanding 75% of their jobs....and that's a mighty big "IF"..., cause dual wanding 2 rooms and a hall would seem more like a clusterfck, running into each other, trip hazard than anything.....

BUT.....if you were dual wanding 2 or 3000sf , that 20 cent-o-ft would be equivalent to 40 for a one man show

Ronald McDonald Lipoid traveled 2600 miles to dual at 13 cents a ft on that Ft Knox mega job they busted ass on .
They were "thowin' down" on that job .
A conservative guess is he was grossing in excess of $300 pr hour

While I DO think the V/AT is an over complicated, expensive to run and maintain/repair POS.
never the less, a go getter could bank jack with a mega mount @20 cents if they had the BIG jobs lined up....'specially if they ran a 3 man crew to keep both wands moving

naw'mean??

..l.T.A,

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
maintenance has been more but so far it has been more reliable then any other TM I have ever owned

knocking on wood as I say this

Dave Rampage

Hi Dave,

If you call me tomorrow I can take some pics and email them to you. My cell phone number is (708)203-4043.

Dave

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Steve G you punk!

Maybe i'd be better of buying a POS Self Rebuilt Cub without water pump like you?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
I prefer(and pull off) to dual @ .50 so in meAtmath I roll at $1.00 all day long, suckahs!

Only if you were getting a true 100% production rate increase from the 2nd. operator which you are not.
Probably closer to 60% but I would take .80 "all day long" also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom