A new franchise in town

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Is it time to update those 1980's pics on your website also? Or do you have another website?

You are probably right. But I don't know how to change things. Website was built many years ago by a gal in Romania who also built our other huge website www.northlandakitas.com . Also, now that I am 67 years old and entering my 47th year steam cleaning carpet, I am winding down and am not as interested in marketing as I used to be.

rick imby

Name
Rick
So Loren, did you go to a newer Mustang or did you pass your love for Mustangs on to your kids too?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't know if I've ever seen more clichés in one thread, than what's in here...yikes.

I will admit: I have no idea what "viral video" is being mentioned and who this guy is. And this is a good thing. So I can just read this thread and arrive to a different feel about this guy's franchise deal.

To me it sounds like an owner operator with his one truck who happened to have some sort of exposure via a video that went viral. And now trying to cash in a bit off that "fame".

I didn't read anything convincing or interesting...clichés.

Name
I'm Rick James
So its a franchise for owner operators and not a multi truck operation?

If you have someone looking for a franchise and wants more than one truck, what is the game plan for them, since dirt army franchise is set up for one van and is successful because the owner does the cleaning, not employee's.

Having a system with a single truck operator is miles apart when you start having kids.. uhm.. I mean employees. Lot more variables.. If he was running a 10 truck operation or something like that.. thats when you franchise and that is worth buying into.

That being said.. i hope it works out for you and watch out for the speed bumps when all those variables come into play.

Reactions: Mikey P

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
So Loren, did you go to a newer Mustang or did you pass your love for Mustangs on to your kids too?

The 1970 Mach 1 I drove to Mikeyfest several years ago was sold to a fellow in Texas. Eventually I got tired of driving my cleaning truck around when my wife was using our other car, so I picked up this 2010 over a year ago.

My daughters don't have my much love for cars, but my one son in law has a 2001 mustang to run around in so he doesn't have to use his cleaning truck all the time.

EDS

Name
Ed
Any answers I have would be just rehashing negative shit. No point in bringing negative vibes and energy to my life. I am real happy where I am at in life and with my business, as we approach 30 years of being in business.

I wish The Army Crew all the best.
I like that vibe!!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
well.. the memory of any video will fade out fast......
however the thoughts of them bimbos will
last my lifetime..........

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are there any updates on the dirt army's franchise? Mikey, you should know this stuff by now

Reactions: EDS

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was thinking Toms advice was spot on,

This guy has good exposure on Facebook and Yelp. Use a 360i, looks like he's doing it right.

But like everyone else said in the thread. A one truck wonder doesn't sell scalability.

Advice, ride along, and coaching, even a chemical line @Mark Saiger cough cough.

@TomKing nailed it.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
And as for a reality tv show with carpet cleaners it's Me, Mike, and Marty!

The three M's or better yet "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly".

I would have to keep Marty from killing Mike for being analretentive.

We would need @Desk Jockey as a on call consult. Just to tell us we're all idiots!

And I don't care who you cast me as just not the ugly one!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I had a boss like that once. Except he would bitch and complain to your face about shadows in rental polyester. An apartment manager almost called the cops on him once for the way he was yelling. None of his techs ever went back to that location again. Luckily I had already left the company by that time.

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Yeah the yard sticks in the frozen ground doesnt make sense .. the spots should of been addressed .. and booties outside .. gees wasnt it slippery .. also looks like at the end hes ready to drive off with booties on .. hopefully his foot dont slip off the pedal !!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i'd be tellin that MF to KMA.........quick!
an let his fat azz be pushin that wand.......right quick!

whata dOOfus........

Reactions: SamIam

The Dirt Army

Name
Gary
Hey guys. We are still hammering out paperwork for Dirt Army franchise. Most of my energy has been focused on my Grout War product. We've been selling a ton of this stuff to consumers. I'll update here when our first licensing/franchise opportunities are available.

Name
Nate W.
Yes, I needed to purchase a franchise... I was looking into Dirt Army, but I couldn't wait any longer..

I ended up going with Chavez Cleaning & Restoration Hawaii Division.. Not too many Dorthy's in my neck of the pineapple fields though..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom