A new on line banner ad we have starting this Monday

Jimbo

Nice, Ken! I like the reference to the year your company started...that carries a lot of weight!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Jim- by the way I recieved the book in the mail and it is in my reading rotation. Thanks for the recommendation.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cool truck zipping in there, plus I like how the wand exposes the special and then comes back on the next stroke and exposes the phone number. Clever!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Quality work

But

It's a little too much info and it's running it all way too fast.

I would stick with one thing to say and say it.....Maybe 2.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: A new on line banner ad we have starting this Monday

Brian R said:
Quality work

But

Because it is running on a media website we want it to have llots of movement to attract the eye. Thanks for the feedback though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I agree ... just a tad bit too fast for me ... course we like everything slooooow here in Bama.

I know this is not the intention of this thread, but man ... howya clean a 7 ft. sofa for that price? Seriously, it would take me an hour to clean one. Are you faster, or do you have a history of really high protector sales on upholstery?

S

sam miller

I liked it and if ken send's a crew with a Butler they could knock out the Carpet and Upholstery at the same time

Bang it out in an hour $160.00

Plus watergaurd $100.00
Thats money in the bank

What Kind of protector Are You guys using???

I know its not water. !dork!
Greengaurd scotchgaurd Teflon Fourgaurd ?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
2 person crews. Easily in an hour and a half, but remember those are marketing numbers. Customers have what they have, some more some less. Rarely does someone just have us do 1 sofa and usually there is a hall and stairs.

We use 3M Scotchgard on carpet and Protasil on upholstery at about a 72% closing rate.

Thanks Richard

Brian knows I have a man crush on him. I will look at the speed again, but we actually made it go faster after women and some younger people suggested that. Go to a local media website (radio or tv only)
in your area. These is so much going on it is hard to grab attention~ we are hoping ours will. The buy starts Monday so time will tell on clicks TOS, PV's etc.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I met Ken, at Mikeyfest and he is a cool cat (that was a compliment when I was young, I hope it still is).

Love the banner... um maybe the phone number could stay put while all the movement is going on? Perhaps it would help to mention they could "Click Here" for more information/scheduling.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Very little anymore Bob- they have just about dropped off the face of the earth and from the runor mill down to barely 3 crews running in season. 20 years + years ago when Brian came to us from there he had 11 or so on the road.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
A 1975 split in the 1st/2nd generation of the family. Sadly the affected brothers never spoke again, nor did the founder or his wife ever have a relationship again with the son they removed from the business. A tragic thing that sometimes happns in family businesses that we are determined not to allow happen again in our generation.

Ken

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
A 1975 split in the 1st/2nd generation of the family. Sadly the affected brothers never spoke again, nor did the founder or his wife ever have a relationship again with the son they removed from the business. A tragic thing that sometimes happns in family businesses that we are determined not to allow happen again in our generation.

Ken

is he STILL cleaning ...
as i get asked all the time whether to use the white OR the purple truck :roll:

Connor

Name
Connor
There's a couple of plumbing shops like that in town. A man started a biz in 1924, had some kids, remarried in the fifties and had another wife and another son. Two of the sons worked together until the dad died in about 1989 and the younger son left and started on his own. Of course there was a big stink about the younger son using the family name in his business and taking customers.

The older company uses the tagline, "Don't Be Fooled, the Original Since 1924" and the younger uses "A family tradition since 1924".

The older company uses mostly black trucks and has advertizing that says "Look for our BLACK trucks", while the latter uses only white trucks, but the older has started using a couple of white trucks. If customers ask "which trucks do you have, the white or the black?" they can say either way and get the others biz.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
No he hasn't for a long time- he sold the business to his step daughter about 10 years ago who is close to 60 and living in Chicago. He left for phoenix about that time and to my knowledge has never been back to Detroit and never met any of his biological grandkids whose parents use us for cleaning.

F

FB7777

Brian R said:
That makes sense. Maybe a millasecond longer on each frame would work?
or a tall glass of STFU for the tonneau cover rug rubbing MLM selling knowitall

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
:lol: Good one Fred. This thread was getting very sad and depressing. Money sure seems to ruin the kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom