A POWERCLEAN OWNERS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So.... when Powerclean was in business, they were pretty much f-ing worthless in the support department in ANY respect which is becoming much more clear in the past few weeks. I was referred to a guy by the name of Michael Farmer from Zenith Power Systems (remember this name if you have a machine with a Zenith system). I wanted to order a new computer for my machine and he was more interested in troubleshooting my problems than making a buck for his employer. I ordered the computer and have had a code come up since. Needless to say, we've been trying to figure out the possible cause. Every time I call him, he returns my call within a few hours. One thing he does that is just awesome is he gives me parts numbers for parts I can buy at my local auto parts store instead of from him. I used to have to order parts from PC and wait for weeks into months to get them most likely because they owed Zenith money or whatever. Regardless, this guy is an awesome asset for Zenith and is more than happy to help a guy out. If Powerclean had service like this, they would probably still be in business today.

P.S. We had a short conversation about Powerclean and he had good things to say about Ryan at PC before he died in a motorcycle accident and said they never seemed to recover after that. This has been a really sad story about this company.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, Doug...I'm glad I had the "old fashion" model PC....Ford carborated engine and really no electronics. Pretty easy to troubleshoot, but finding the proprietary parts is a bitch, and expensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom