a question for the distributors or any one farmiluar w/ mytee porty's

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a 1003 dx we will be using to clean some hi rise hallways in a hotel soon. The machine has a 2 inch hose conector. What is the longest length of 2 inch hose with a couple feet of inch and a half whip hose I can use on a standard 4 flow dual jet wand? The hose that cam with the machine is way too short and will cause us to move the machine non stop. I believe this machine has dual 3 stage vacs, its one of the nicer porties I have used, running only 15 feet of hose it sucks almost as hard as my 33blower tm from 100 feet.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
50 feet no problem.
75 feet start thinking lower and slower.
Any further than that, it's usually easier to just reposition the machine since it is a "Portable" after all.
Some will say they go further, but I usually prefer not to, so my conscience does not keep me tossing and turning all night.
Try to lose the whip.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd cut that hose back to ten feet so it will suck as hard as your TM. :p

I'd ditch that idea, all portables suck!

I'd just use your Cimex or OP it, your results will be the same or better and save on the bucket brigade. Not to mention the spread of hot humid funky air from the exhaust of one of those POS's.

Portables are really great for wrecking the indoor environment and spreading odors and who knows what else you can't see but can breath. :eekk:

Willy P

Name
Willy P

I'd just use your Cimex or OP it, your results will be the same or better and save on the bucket brigade. Not to mention the spread of hot humid funky air from the exhaust of one of those POS's.

Portables are really great for wrecking the indoor environment and spreading odors and who knows what else you can't see but can breath. :eekk:

Opinions,(even uneducated and poor ones) are like assholes- everyone has one and they all stink. Except mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It fits a little tight but I think I can walk it off! :twisted:

BucketBrigade08_ws.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
50 foot max, but if you want to be sure go over to *** and ask the DRONE. He thinks he knows more about mytee machs. then John L. the owner of mytee.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Frank is absolutely right.
50 is a great distance, you can reach almost everywhere in a normal size apartment and still get very good suction.
Loose the whip. If you have a 2" wand connect direct or use a reducer sleeve.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret

Ive cimexed these halls 3 times already , its time to flush them out and give em a good extraction

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom