A quick tour of my shop

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Many ways to accomplish a thing.

I am more than happy to answer specific and thoughtful questions that some previously mentioned.

For instance....

Getting heavy wet rugs out of a wash tub is not really hard. The radius tube on the front allows the rug to fall to the floor because it slips over it easily as gravity pulls it down.

...and this one.....

The wash tub is really water and chemistry conservation at 1200 contained gallons. Do the math and it proves realistic. Yet, it does not make sense in an investment unless you are doing a volume of rugs to demonstrate a ROI.

....one more...

If you have domestic flow of water at a conservative 20 gallons a minute then it will take ONE hour to fill the tub.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Have you ever attempted to pull a rug out of the wash tub by yourself?
I'm envious and wish you the best.
We cleaned some very large rugs in the CentrumStar Tub while in Detroit. That was a concern of mine as well, but Tom showed us it was no big deal. Gravity is your friend. The Stainless steel curved lip of the machine is well thought out. The build quality of the machine is top notch.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I almost died. I spent the day working in my shop and reorganizing things for a better work-flow. I almost died moving my 12x16 rug pit around. Tomorrow I'll be working on my Dry room, complete with fans and Dehu.

Taking my kids to the Starwars movie in the morning then cleaning a house. After that I'll work some more on the shop.

I'm launching my marketing campaign on the 29th. I've got 1200 people on my email list that are going to get some Damon love. I'm nervous and excited.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Today I almost died. I spent the day working in my shop and reorganizing things for a better work-flow. I almost died moving my 12x16 rug pit around. Tomorrow I'll be working on my Dry room, complete with fans and Dehu.

Taking my kids to the Starwars movie in the morning then cleaning a house. After that I'll work some more on the shop.

I'm launching my marketing campaign on the 29th. I've got 1200 people on my email list that are going to get some Damon love. I'm nervous and excited.
PlM your Rug Secrets® marketing attack please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom