A real Ride Along but NO Mentor program for FREE!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Here's the deal Mikey... Room and board, and a two way plane ticket and I'll do it for no pay. (We can refund the return portion if you decide to keep me.)

Seriously. I'll behave. I'll be the young well mannered hose-monkey that gets you a bonus.

(I've found whenever I have a well mannered youngster pulling hosing for me and it looks like he is still training a bit I always get a little somethin' extra from the little old ladies.)

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Okay okay, $300.00 gas money for the Lincoln, I will bring my camping gear and stay in your yard, you just have to kick me at 5:30am so I have time to go shower at the rescue mission... Buy me dinner, I'll pack a cooler for breakfast/lunch.

Deal?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll give you $200 to go towards a Southwest flight and I'll drop you off at a motel each night.

+ 15% of any upselling you do.

And I'll pay for a Vac stamp if you're as funny as you are in the Ribber as you are in real life.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Tempting...
I'm only funny after you get to know me. Most people describe me as a quiet person believe it or not. (Those that don't know me)

Who's to say if 18 mos of internet chatter constitutes "knowing" someone. I may be pretty boring IRL.

Just in case this was a serious offer, I'm a BDCC and I'm building a house. I take on more debt than I could ever imagine in exactly one year from now. I don't think I get any more vacations for a while. No more fancy rims, no new cars, no dinners out, no fun whatsoever.

I'll be going to chicago for SFS in january, because that will improve my financial situation, not detract.

I'm just hoping I can implement most of the strategies (get things rolling at least) before March when I break ground on my house, or I don't know when I'll have time to sleep....

(Where did all that come from??? I seriously need to take a deep a breath.) :?

The Preacher

just shampoo for a week and when the hose monkey gets off vacation go back and rinse em all out!!!

PS is he getting a PAID vacation???

Scooter on Dannys computer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom