A real Ride Along but NO Mentor program for FREE!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Much to my surprise I got many PMs and emails requesting more information about my fictitious but oh so clever parody of Rob Allen's parody of something that has been going on for decades.

As luck would have it for one of you, next month during the week of the 13th I'll be more than willing to take a worthy candidate along for 5 or 6 days of honest to goodness Vortex Powered Owner Operated Bliss.

The lucky tech in the raw will be able to see how I have averaged over $1000 for the last 1500 days, not 100 days like that used car salesman from Virgina Beach.
Witness first hand the infamous Pailliotet Lady Killer Charm. Run a true Dual Wand machine all day long. Play with a GLS, CIMEX, 175, CX20, Defender, TI wands, Greenhorn, Tile tools.. Hell, I may even let you drive the mighty V if you're not a complete spaz.
If all goes well I'll try and schedule some tile/stone work that week too.

I'll take you by my Flooring Retailer friends so you can hear first hand why they love me so. You can be the guest of honor at my LeTip meAting as well. See first hand how a 40 member weekly networking group runs.

And if you really impress me with your MB knowledge I'll let you sit at ground zero and ban a MB member of your choice.

In other words my chimp has that whole week off and I'm too old and fat to work by myself all week long.

So send in your resumes asap!

John Watson

Mikey, You are a lying sack of, well you piss me off too!!

You don't know nothing about "I'm too old and fat " Hell I bet Helen would work your pansy ass off. Wait till you get my age and then try to complain about being to old...And Fat, Kido, you just got a big head, Your belly would hardly make a pimple on a fat mans ass.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my lawyers have deemed your ride along program to be the exact one that I have offered on a previous thread. To rectify this situation you will need to send me a check for $1.01 the estimated value of a ride along with Greg Crowley. If you do not agree to these terms please cease and desist all ride along programs.

As someone pointed out in an earlier thread, the chances of being date raped by you during lunch or a vegan dinner is high so I reported this information to OSHA

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man that sounds like a deal!

But if you don't want to work and I know I don't want to work, we will need a third person for the bitch seat or no work will get done if I win! :wink:

harryhides

Name
Tony
No way !!
Have you ever had a tofu Pizza ?
Fruit shake made with soy milk ?

I heard from Luddy that you were a rather gaseous fellow anyway.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can't you just get another illegal mexican down on the corner?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought of Luddy as a third, but that dude has been out in the woods for so long he thinks he has to dig a hole to take a dump!

Mike probably want another dog digging holes in his yard!
:wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
QUESTION:

is it gay for a man to crap while talking...
to another man.....
and which is gayer..the talker......or the talkee?

not that there is anything wrong wit either......

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thanks Bawb for another point of view on the matter.

I will sometimes ask my wife to come hold my hand if I have a difficult stool.

She just turns up the TV and ignores me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There have been times when I wished Jimmy lived closer...and then there are times like this when I'm not sure that 3-hours is far enough away! :p

Shutty Luddy!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Hell, I may even let you drive the mighty V if you're not a complete spaz.

Darn,there goes my chance...lol...

Caes...08

harryhides

Name
Tony
R.Chavez said:
There have been times when I wished Jimmy lived closer...and then there are times like this when I'm not sure that 3-hours is far enough away! :p

Shutty Luddy!

ROTFLMAO, Chavez - priceless - Jimmy and his difficult stools - please lord help me !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom