A Tribute I made 11 years ago.

Mikey P

Administrator
You forgot to mention you like your extra crispy Hashbrown's to be served by Hispanic waitresses.

And when proven to be Hispanic, bring out the darkest skinned, thickest accented version you got back there

And if she has a few pepitas hanging from her skirt, all the better.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I forgot to add that I ran that in place of all of our scheduled radio spots for the next full week and remainder of that week. Close to 150 spots. Didn't feel right running our regular ads when there was so much emotion, but I couldn't cancel advertising.

Our company plus 7 others in the metro area also ran a promotion a few weeks later donating 1 Sunday for cleaning and our customers made their checks out to the American Red Cross, We had about 10 employees volunteer as well as Brian Hanna and I cleaned a few homes. Collectively our 8 companies raised over $12,000.

Last edited:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That was awesome Ken. That's the first time I've seen or heard it. Did you post it here before?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Brian- not sure if I put it on here before. I just made it into a video so I could upload it yesterday, prior it was only in mp3 form.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That's what i sED to him when we met........Ken IS the real deal folks.....
and i'm proud to call him my friend......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom