A-Z about mattress cleaning!

dekare

What's the story on mattress cleaning? Anyone do it? Any special equipment or tools needed? Does everyone sanitize when they are finished? What chemicals are used and finally what is a typical charge for it?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I think what you'll find most cleaners here are doing is pre-spraying, extracting, then applying Micro-Ban or Steri-Fab as a treatment. You cannot claim you are killing dust mites!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
first vacuum it then use an ozone light . no, not the one for detecting urine. after, you can spray it if you like. currently 150 for a king or queen. mostly we just do one side but we will flip it if they want. easy money. i think i posted the link for the light before but i'm to lazy to find it.

gene

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Master Blend has some good anti-allergen products and a good marketing program to go along with them. Dust mites and other allergens seem to be a main reason people get mattresses cleaned.

Responsible Care Anti-Allergen Prespray, Rinse and a post cleaning treatment. About $99 for a full size or queen mattress in this area. For most styles you flip the mattress over for them while doing the cleaning. Sell them some treatment to control the allergens (proteins) between cleanings.

Vacuum technique is to reach across and pull the vacuum head from the far edge to the center. These prevents pulling dust mites and allergens down onto the carpet.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
ajl3yf.jpg

333cr5g.jpg

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I soaked the urine area with hydrocide and used my small water claw to extract. Then I sprayed the mattress with Powermax and used my stair tool to clean.

Back
Top Bottom