Aaron Groseclose did a great job in the Cleaners Classroom!

Bob Foster

Great job Aaron! And thanks a lot for helping us out!

Tonight we received some very good information on wool. Some really interesting information on stain removal on wool.

MasterBlend is a class act!

mblendlogo.jpg

http://www.masterrugcleaner.net
http://www.masterblend.net

S

sam miller

Re: Aaron Groseclose did a great job in the Cleaners Classro

Damn I keep missing these guys! Doah I havent talked to Arron in 20 years what a dumb butt I'am

S

sam miller

C8BBC5A8-orig.jpg

I should have bought this one got Koolaide off fringe and outer area near fringe then I made a bone head mistake and got some monor running totally my fault took it back NC to customer told him I have insurance whatever it takes He say its not that bad dont worry about it.

God thank you but never let me have a brain fart again.

Bob Foster

sam miller said:
Snapbucket

I should have bought this one got Koolaide off fringe and outer area near fringe then I made a bone head mistake and got some monor running totally my fault took it back NC to customer told him I have insurance whatever it takes He say its not that bad dont worry about it.

God thank you but never let me have a brain fart again.

Aaron has a nice video gallery. There is a video on red stain remover on it http://www.masterblend.net/video-gallery

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan

It was very informative. He explained both processes and products that can be used and ones that should be avoided when cleaning various spots on wool rugs.

I was there early but had to step away for about 15-20 minutes. I think I missed the part about getting started in rug cleaning and setting up a cleaning plant on budget (that's me right now :cry: .

I checked out some of the videos on their website too. Lots of info.
Bill

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

We got this rug in at Al's the other day. It was full of dog piss. The dog favored the outer edge of the rug, and this one was a bleeder.

We washed and dried flat so the dye didn't migrate further into the fringe, as it was already a big problem.

Here is a great before and after of treating the fringe. I emailed the pic to the client and he is very satisfied. The rug smells great too! You can see where the dye migrated into some of the other colors from the urine damage. Client is okay with this, they just wanted it to smell better, and the fringe to be corrected.

300790_10150315892937781_596997780_8052137_1107567751_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom