About the sleaziest move a competitor could make!

topnotchman

Do you ever have customers ask you howto spell Connoisseur when they want to make out the check? lol

Mikey P said:
Bob, you're rebuilding what was once Bravo Carpet Cleaning right?
Bravo was a great name, to bad you had to let it go.

Expert really sucks.

Mrs Pift will NEVER remember it.

I'll sell you the rights to Connoisseur for $1.00 a month.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob Foster said:
The oranges play into a larger picture that has yet to be revealed. I deliberately choose the name and knew of the possibilities of something like this happening and given the same situation I would choose it again. The name works well in spite of what has happened today. I offered 4 names to call the company to about two dozen people and the majority picked this name. If you don't think I'm good at naming names for things in this industry ask me to drop a few.

This competitor went to the trouble of meta tagging his web site with my name over a year ago.

I am very aware of the implications of not having a website and what calls I have not gotten because of it. There were very good reasons why I haven't done it up to this point. I have been for over a year contemplating leaving the industry but recently I made a commitment to continue.

For the last couple of months I have been putting a plan into action as circumstances permit. Within the next 6 weeks I will have a very good website up and appropriately optimized.

I sincerely welcome everyone's feedback as it reinforces some of the obvious things that I am aware of that I intend on implementing in my marketing and advertising plan.

Bob..

I think your Logo is GREAT...!!!!

Women are our target..."Right"..!
Women will associate your service as being ...."HEALTHY & NATURAL".. :wink:
It is all about Standing Out..."Women spend their money on PERCEPTION..&.. EMOTION'S..!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom