Accelerated Truck Mounts

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Anyone have a current web site link for these TM's? , Accelerated Truck Mounts by Duane Oxley

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
was wondering how Duane is doing. been thinking about getting a new burner from him. diesel . :twisted:

gene

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks.

The data entry has been quite a bit more involved than expected. But that's because the site does quite a bit more than the previous version. My part is for the most part done now, so it's up to the site people to do the rest.

I sent them 3 files yesterday with changes to make, including changing the site font to Arial, making it larger and bold, to make it easier to read.

It's been a lot like designing a new truckmount, in that everything new has ramifications to be considered- especially since it all links together.

It's not "open" for E-commerce yet.

In the meantime, though it's still under development, here is a shortcut to "everything": http://acceleratedtruckmounts.com/store ... ckout/cart

And here's a chart showing comparisons of the various models: http://acceleratedtruckmounts.com/store ... tion_id=14

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, Gene.

I like the break from routine that a custom job allows for. That hose reel thing was pretty fun to come up with.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hi, Ashley...

It's made that way by Rokan, the reel manufacturer. Yes, the left side of the reel is made of channel iron bent into a circle to form a huge pulley on that side, so that a large belt can run through it and around the motor pulley that drives it.

What we did was to mount the reel on a long hinge, then drill large holes through the opposite side of the reel's frame at the floor, then position studs in the floor so that when the reel is "down", they extend through the holes. The reel on that side is held down by nuts and washers around the studs. This way, the reel can be folded over to allow better access to the left side of the system for maintenance purposes.

The small reel in front of the vacuum reel is for storage of the discharge hose when it's not in use.

dday

Duane Oxley said:
It's not "open" for E-commerce yet.

Duane,

I need a case of Clean Streak and there seems to be no Paypal option on your site ... Is that in the works or is it there and I'm too old and stupid to find it?

Thanks,

David

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
So, it's taken some twists and turns, but we're up, with just a couple of minor "bugs" yet to get through.

The way the site is set up, I came up with ALL of the text, which took some time, especially since I'm a two- finger typer (although a fast one). The Home Page I had to design in principle, describe it to the web designer and then "massage" and tweak it... all the way up until yesterday, actually. And there are still a couple of things that will be done Monday.

All of the back pages... "Information", "Work Types", the various truck mount insight and overview and chemical insight and overview pages, store pages with all of the categories and sub categories, descriptions,pictures, videos, prices, etc. and how they link up have been my work, personally.

And, with my head for design, the more I got familiar with the process and understood how everything worked, the more I put into it, which took longer than it would have, if I'd been of a mind to settle for more of a basic approach. But that's not the way I do things.

So, visitors to the site will find videos for many of the products on the respective product pages in the store. And the number of videos will continue to grow, with descriptions of the various products that warrant it. (For instance, we'll be doing one of the Wand Gauge soon. And one of our customers who's been using Clean Streak for 14 years and I will be doing a Chinese Restaurant video.)

We also have an "Information" menu. There will be articles on various aspects of truckmount efficiency: "Heat", "Flow Rate", "Vacuum", "Recovery Tank Design", "Design Philosophy" in general, as well as "News", and more.

Under, Work Types", there will be articles on "Carpet Dyeing", "Carpet Repair", "Deodorization", "Mold Remediation" and more.

So, although the site is up, it will constantly change, as I write more in the Information and Work Type pages, add new products, and on and on.

Stay tuned...

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, Phil. I put a lot of work into it and like the result as well.

I wanted to make it logical, informative and easy to navigate. I still need to update the Information areas I set up. Been too damn busy rebuilding used systems and getting fabricated parts set up for moving forward with a new video in mind, however. I hope to get "more" done there by the end of this month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom