Accelerated van roof hose mount

Name
Lee Stockwell
Because we often work for up to an hour or so away from the machine we need more protection than a lawnmower engine usually offers.

Low oil pressure
Out of water
Waste tank full
Motor overheated
System water overheated in box or hx.

Each of these situations CAN kill either an engine, pump, hx, or vac blower. I'm grateful for that protection.

However I HATE when one of these shuts the unit down without TELLING you why.

Reactions: Mikey P

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had a guy (at the supplier I work at) that brought us his truck because it wouldn't start.. He drove in from an hour away. His waste tank was full! Lol can't fix stupid!!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Shame Duanne could never (as of yet?) get his "Business" end of things in order.

I always enjoyed his videos covering his units, and always considered his latest builds beautifully engineered and just plain fooking SWEET.

He still even around or his he lost on his SETI project?

Haven't seen him on any boards in a long while.

Reactions: Mikey P

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Marty, you of all people should know that most people will not complain online about a machine they own for two reasons.

They don't want to piss off the one man show.
They know someday they'll be looking to sell that machine to these very people.
This is not true with my small company! I want all the feedback I can get, as it is very helpful in improving my product. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not happy.
I also will be very honest, If i don't think it't a good fit for your company, I will let you know.

J

JS41035

Because we often work for up to an hour or so away from the machine we need more protection than a lawnmower engine usually offers.

Low oil pressure
Out of water
Waste tank full
Motor overheated
System water overheated in box or hx.

Each of these situations CAN kill either an engine, pump, hx, or vac blower. I'm grateful for that protection.

However I HATE when one of these shuts the unit down without TELLING you why.
What does the high temp kill switch do?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I was just giving the old man a hard time Jim.
I need to come clean on this one.

I took off a few wires while troubleshooting an intermittent shut down. After finding the culprit, I inadvertently left off one of the high temperature shutoff grounds.

Paid for it with a blown head gasket. Education isn't cheap. :-), but Justin did a good part of the work switching motors. He earned the right to needle me for it.

Name
Danny Strickland
I guess I was in the 1% of customers who had a good experience with Duane. I had a few issues with my machine, nothing i couldn't fix quickly. I had his cell # so gtting ahold of him was easy.

His chems were pretty good also.

Name
Danny Strickland
I put a couple hundred hours on it. enough to know it's quirks. Coupler alignment was it's biggest flaw, easy to replace as needed (maybe 2 a year). other than that, it was a soild small builder machine.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I put a couple hundred hours on it. enough to know it's quirks. Coupler alignment was it's biggest flaw, easy to replace as needed (maybe 2 a year). other than that, it was a soild small builder machine.

Two a year?? That is way more than a properly lined up coupler that has been going strong since 2007 November..Matter of fact: the blower was replaced and now the engine is replaced and the same coupler still connects the two. :rockon::biggrin::biggrin:

hogjowl

Idiot™
The one thing I saw about DooDaddy's units that I didn't like was the flimsy frames. The last time he went out if business, TCS ended up with some of his "inventory". Mike was showing me the frames. They looked like 1/8" sheet metal.

Name
Nate W.
Two a year?? That is way more than a properly lined up coupler that has been going strong since 2007 November..Matter of fact: the blower was replaced and now the engine is replaced and the same coupler still connects the two. :rockon::biggrin::biggrin:

You cheap ass.... Why would you use a old coupler if you already changed the motor and blower?!?! :stir:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

that's a problem child, Dan'l
prob'ly not an alignment problem so much as frame flex
I've got over 3700 hours on my current coupler

DooWayne is a good guy
Just not real motivated to do anything but chase mOOnbeams and Wil 'O the wisps

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Couple hundred lol

How could you have a break down .... It wasn't even broken in:eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom