Advertisement ideas

Name
Bruce
Those are some awesome ideas, but what could possibly make carpet cleaning look cool like some of those ads ?

I'd be willing to try something in my town just to see what kind of reaction I can get.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Bruce Humphrey said:
what could possibly make carpet cleaning look cool like some of those ads ?

I guess that is the whole challenge... !gotcha!

I have some great ideas that I started working on already. I can't wait to see what comes out of it. It will definitaly involve a great deal of fabricating stuff to put together something cool. I believe the time, money, and effort put into a cool project will pay off handsomely with the notoriety.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just one idea for restoration companies: get with the city and see if you could occupy (how popular that term is right now.. :roll: ) a storm drain along a sidewalk curb.
Now that it is going to rain more, you could set up a fabricated "guy" with fake equipment (and signs about your business) right where the water enters the drain, making it look like he is sucking the water away. Kinda like a problem solving helpful friendly guy. You get the idea....

Let people understand what the whole thing is about by some clever wording on the sign.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
minimalist-ads-2-knees.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom