Advertising on Facebook

Name
Scott
Has anyone been advertising on Facebook using Facebook's promoting? I was wondering what the responses were like. I just added my new company on Facebook and received this comment and picture from my customer on my wall. I guess this helps. I was wondering if the promoting works at all too?

Thank you for keeping our tiles protected and using guard rails to protect our walls. Your attention to details was greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you in the future. Merry Christmas!

<form id="u_2w_f" class="commentable_item autoexpand_mode" method="post" action="/ajax/ufi/modify.php" rel="async"><input name="charset_test" value="€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є" type="hidden"><input name="fb_dtsg" value="AQCiqBBZ" type="hidden" autocomplete="off"><input name="feedback_params" value='{"actor":"730279899","target_fbid":"10151239586834900","target_profile_id":"486123211407749","type_id":"7","assoc_obj_id":"486123211407749","source_app_id":"0","extra_story_params":[],"content_timestamp":"1356291770","check_hash":"AQDGjTrlYJT7LuIr","source":"13"}' type="hidden" autocomplete="off"><input name="data_only_response" value="1" type="hidden" autocomplete="off">

• <input id=".reactRoot[92].[1][3].0.[1].0.0.[0].[1].0.[0]" class="hiddenInput" type="hidden">

</form>

Reactions: glenboy

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If he is talking about paid advertising, it was a waste for us. We have done it two or three times for about 9 months total.

You might get a few "likes" for your page, but client booking appts. we got none. It's too bad I really wanted it to work. Just to random(ad placements), not good tracking, people don't search facebook.

Now, a facebook biz page, heck ya... Does great! No paid stuff, w/them.

Back
Top Bottom