Advertising service on t-shirts

Name
Lyon
I need new uniforms and was thinking of having t-shirts made in addition to polo shirts. I can list my services on the back of the t-shirt since most customers don't know all the services I offer. I picked up a 800 sqft tile job by ordering a Subway sandwich and I had my polo on, and people ask for a business card while shopping every once in awhile. All that's on my polos is my company name in small lettering.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
jajedezu.jpg

Oh Yea You should!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
No PLEASE DONT!
Have you ever seen national service companies use t shirts?

You might as well put a ad on it for $.99 kit kat candy bars.

Make your team look like professionals. Not clerks at 7 eleven.

I personally think it is insulting to staff to use them as human billboards.

Dress yourself and your staff like professionals.

Any schmuck can print up a t shirt. Take the time develop a strong uniform and appearance.

Just my opinion and preference.

Wait for it wait for it.
Guys will jump in I wear nice jeans and t shirt and make 6 figures. Great still doesn't look like a national brand.

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I thought the same as you Chris, and only didn't because of the reasons Tom mentioned. We still use tee shirts for commercial and emergency work but day to day we wear tucked in polos and work pants

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We sponsored shirts at a popular gaming bar in town and had our logo/w phone # put on the back of the employees shirts. Why the hell not put a carpet cleaner logo on the back of these shirts. When your waitress or bartender has her back to you, what do you see. NaturalDry. Mind you, we spent less than $500 for a year of these shirts worn by them, money well spent. lol

Last edited:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
On the job it's a polo tucked in to nice jeans or pants. Maybe even a button down depending on the job but on my own time you will always find me with a branded t-shirt on. Why would I want to advertise for any other brand? No name brands for this guy. I wear MY brand!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL That's great and a cheap deal. I'd question how much work you actually got out of it though. It looks like an upscale bar at least but most going to the bar are not shopping for a cleaner. Did anyone ever tell you they saw the shirts? (duh who could miss them! :winky:)

Cute idea! Shirts look great....well maybe the models influenced that statement! :biggrin:

Reactions: tmdry

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I think attire totally depends on the market you're in. Go into a house with slacks on in phoenix and people would think you're a bit off. Here in Lincoln, you could get away with it. I'm not going to do it tho!

Reactions: GCCLee

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Dirk is exactly right. Here is the other thing....you can wear a polo shirt and slacks and still look like a complete tool. Ditch the Velcro shoes. Don't pull your pants/shorts up to you neck, and don't have pee/coffee stains all over the front. Don't wear tube socks pulled up to your knees. Maybe most importantly, lose that last 100 pounds so you look presentable.

Reactions: Moser Brothers

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Only 2 calls from these shirts. Didn't expect to get business from them really just some name recognition. We also booked a job or two from the employees themselves, basically helping pay for these lol.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Yea exactly. Probably another reason we decided to do it is while we were sitting in that bar having a beer after a long day, I hit a Royal Flush on a $1 video poker, paid 4k. $500 was a drop in the bucket for a little advertising at some where we frequent. hehe.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Lyon
No PLEASE DONT!
Have you ever seen national service companies use t shirts?

You might as well put a ad on it for $.99 kit kat candy bars.

Make your team look like professionals. Not clerks at 7 eleven.

I personally think it is insulting to staff to use them as human billboards.

Dress yourself and your staff like professionals.

Any schmuck can print up a t shirt. Take the time develop a strong uniform and appearance.

Just my opinion and preference.

Wait for it wait for it.
Guys will jump in I wear nice jeans and t shirt and make 6 figures. Great still doesn't look like a national brand.

I thought it was cheesy to have t-shirts, but there is a cleaner in my town that gets 60 cents sqft with uncovered trailer mount, and his crew wears long sleeved t-shirts under their collared shirts. They've been in business for 20 years

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
So Tom,
Every time a custy says they love our Red Neck T shirts and ask for one.

That makes me a moron?

For some reason I have been taking serious offense to your somewhat degrading comments lately.
Focus !

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom