Advice for pricing large commercial job

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I need some advice pricing a commercial job of about 24,000 Sq ft of carpet. The client wants a price quote for regular maintenance cleaning. The carpet is in really good shape, no traffic lanes whatsoever, just some spotting here and their. This job is on the 3rd floor of a large building so I plan on encapping with a Cimex. Looking for suggestions on what some of you might price a job of this size and what kind of price breaks you give for more frequent cleanings. Any input is much appreciated!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
not sure about your price but i would give the discount on the 3rd or 4th cleaning . companies don't always come through with a schedule. You could charge xxxx for the first 3 then the 4th is free, or something similar.

gene

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with Gene, people will tell you anything for a good price. Now if they are willing to sign a contract I might give thema better rate. 24,000 sq/ft is a good chunk when multiplied by several cleaning over the year. Light soiling we might be in the. 08 to .12 range depending on what kind of production numbers you estimate you can do.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
$1,800 and up is good. Should be able to clean at 1000-1500 sqr per hour, easily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom