Advice in stretching pricing

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m not sold the triforce really puts a good stretch on a carpet. It diverts the stretch 45 degrees rear. I guess its good when in a cluttered room and you need to get the check. I know the IICRC manual doesn't recommended the Triforce.

Maybe I’m wrong but the physics don’t make sense to me.

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Don't nock it till you try it . It has saved me a lot of time don't have to screw with the poles moving them around. Were not installing new Carpet were Re Stretching or fixing someone else's problem so I don't believe IICRC Manual plays a roll .

Reactions: Newman and Nomad74

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Don't nock it till you try it . It has saved me a lot of time don't have to screw with the poles moving them around. Were not installing new Carpet were Re Stretching or fixing someone else's problem so I don't believe IICRC Manual plays a roll .
I bought it and tried it and wasn’t impressed. Even on re stretching I didn’t like it. Your point about iicrc is correct imo.

Reactions: Bob lain

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Hey guys. I know I might be a bit low on my stretching and reseam pricing. I usually charger $90 per power stretch and $75 if I need to cut a threshold seam and then reattach after a stretch. Am I in the ball park?

I hate doing carpet repairs, but unfortunately I’m pretty good at it.
I made $1300 on my last repair stretching and moving furniture alone. Use a lot of sliders, knee pads, and furniture lifter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom