advise on a dehu please

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
the only floods we do (for now) are small one room fresh water..we have lots of blowers and a few air scrubbers
and i am wanting to add a dehu to the mix..
what would be the best no over kill one to grab? we mainly do the 10x10 broken pipe or water heater over flow
stuff..i send anything else to a restoration company that comps us for the referral..

thanks

I hope I don't get grilled for this, but Grainger has some nice ones for under 400 that have pumpout and humidty meter. I used several on a flood and they did a great job. Beats spending 2k dollars or more for one too.

S

spotout

Cant go wrong with Pheonix. We have the 200HT's and the R200's

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
The Dri-Eaz Evolution is a great small LGR. Of course you can't go wrong with the Phoenix as well.

+1 to the other suggestions.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have been very impressed with the newer Dri-Eaz i series, like the 2800i. It is a few more dollars but a fine product. When I was actively doing water restoration the Phoenix 200 and 200 HT models carried the load. I have no problem recommending those.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the size of the new Drieaz units, plus you can never have too much processing capacity. Dave not sure how much you've alloted but don't under buy regardless of brand.

With your humidity and the potential for lower walls getting wet I'd look at one that could do a room or two.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom