Adwords help

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Check your settings in Ad Words. So, you don't show up in "carpet cleaning lincoln ne" with a listing like this: Prattville Carpet Cleaner

www.admiralclean.net/

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Marty Sutley, Owner and Operator
Save $15.00 off of $100 purchase (Hit the blue Undo and you can see the page.)

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Check your area. Maybe he is showing up there too. It's bad enough were are getting the Omaha cleaners. But, Prattville?

Connor

Name
Connor
Nothing quite like getting adword clicked and paying for folks out of your service area.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You should be able to search your "reach" by zip code under languages and location area, and add that zip code to your campaign.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
And that is why you don't want someone else setting up your stuff!

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you wanted to help, why didn't you PM me? Anyway, I have it fixed now, I think. Since I just put the add up yesterday around closing time, maybe I didn't get too many yankee clicks.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you wanted to help, why didn't you PM me? Anyway, I have it fixed now, I think. Since I just put the add up yesterday around closing time, maybe I didn't get too many yankee clicks.
I thought you might be expanding into my area. Subbing out Dirk

hogjowl

Idiot™
Uh huh .... let me know if it continues to show up. I closed the ad page down and signed off yesterday evening thinking I had not posted the ad yet. I was still looking for the button to activate it and said to myself "screw it, I'll figure this out in the morning." So I wasn't even thinking the ad was running.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Uh huh .... let me know if it continues to show up. I closed the ad page down and signed off yesterday evening thinking I had not posted the ad yet. I was still looking for the button to activate it and said to myself "screw it, I'll figure this out in the morning." So I wasn't even thinking the ad was running.
As for now it is still up. Let you know when it is gone.

caleb211

What are your quality scores looking like with that ad?
Does the ad go to a separate webpage?
Have you excluded the zipcodes that are the "lowest level of income" areas in your city from you "settings"->"location"
Are you running multiple ad's in order to refine them with CTR (click through rate) and Quality Score
What is your daily budget, and max cpc- and how does that stack up for your area"
What does google say about your ad relevance and your landing page experience?

There is definitely a strategy to Adwords. Post the answers to the above and I will help you out. Also, try to read a bit everyday about adwords.

Back
Top Bottom