Aerotech service and parts

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have been doing some upgrades on the Aerotech over the last week and really appreciate Jeremy and the team at Aerotech. In 42 years in this business I have never received the constant high level of service that I get from them. When you need a part they have it and they ship immediately. Buying factory direct from them was a very good decision.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I cleaned with the Johnson's in Scottsdale. It was my first time using one.
Impressive machine! If we did more commercial work requiring dual wanding it would be a great choice.

Jeremy is cool! :cool:

Reactions: ronbeatty

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
What is real point of having one in a place like reno.. the AT looks like it only good for flood and restoration. It just seems so over powered. Why get a AT as opposed to a 870 or Everest?

Mikey P

Administrator
lol...no, not even close.

3, 4, 5 and the mighty 6.8

VortexBlowerComparison.34291813_std.jpg

Reactions: Papa John and DAT

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Not even a saigerized Butler?
I ran two butlers for 25 plus years, they are top notch units, pretty much bulletproof for single wanding. They are limited by the clutch and drive shaft to the smaller blowers with smaller 3” inlets on the blower.
The Aerotech unit runs off the transmission with a pto and can create the torque to run the larger blower with a 5” inlet. Running two 2 1/2 “ hoses of the Aerotech gives you the airflow to dual wand with very little loss of vacuum.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Thats neat. Now, to pay for the AT, need to hire a tech to dual wand with and have 10 jobs per day or minimum $175 per job.. how much does it cost to run that AT truck per year?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom