After 20 Years Of APO's...........

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I finally did it.:hopeless: Overflowed a toilet I was pumping into. I didn't want to pump to the street, and there was no grassy yard to pump onto, not to mention there was a huge brine dumping incident just a mile away that will get the dumper some prison time and huge fines from the EPA. It was a small shop, and the overflow was onto a tile floor, but still, it pissed me off. I cleaned it up, and sanitized the floor. I told the owner about the toilet back up, and he said he knows.....the drain always backs up.I kept watching the toilet for just that situation....to make sure it was draining, but it caught me off-guard. I knew it the minute I smelled the waste tank odor wafting from the bathroom! :bullshit:I'm just glad it wasn't a house.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Years ago we went from a hydra cat to a 450 MAXX machine. The MAXX had the belt driven APO. If you didn't tie that APO hose down some how, it made quite the mess.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Years ago we went from a hydra cat to a 450 MAXX machine. The MAXX had the belt driven APO. If you didn't tie that APO hose down some how, it made quite the mess.

Mines a belt drive, too. Lot's of pressure at full RPM's. I've always tied it down or dropped the toilet seat on it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
OK it was 30 years ago, 1983. Guy blamed me for his septic system being full...so I had it pumped. Then my dad and I built the larger waste tank I still have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom