airpath

glenboy

Name
GLEN
thinking about picking up an airpath tomorrow i can get it for 475.00.i am doing a fine italian restaurant in lk orion tomorrow night and would like to help dry times . is it worth buying?? i have other jobs i can use it on

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
while i havent tried then YET...

i 3rd it....

because i was just thinking how nice 3-1 would be.... J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
I wouldn't trade my 3 airpaths for nada

but I do have some Pods on the way to test and opinionate on..

Our 2 AirPaths are retired to the shop now because the Dri-Pods are working out so well for us.

Ron K

We have the Black and Blue one . I still think the old black one dries better.

Mike Draper

I've got 6 airpaths. They are awesome. definitely sets you side from the guys who have slow dry times.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've not seen or used the Drypod's but it's going to be hard to actually compare the two on performance. We want some of the Drypods for ease of use but they will not be replacing the Airpath, unless we do as Billy and to several to one.

My hat is off to Drieaz for continuing to come out with new and innovative products. hey now

i just got my second airpath and i like it alot.. true.. most homeowners dont mind waiting 4-6 hours for the carpet to dry, set urself aside and give them something nobody else does..
do have to look into the pods though.. was gonna pick up another one or two after first of the year..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom