Alex, what's your take on TMs?

Alexarz

Good God, no wonder I never heard of a Judson. They look like every other primitive air-cooled backyard built truckmount I have seen. I prefer to have a more advanced truckmount and something more visually appealing to my customers, especially since they cost as much as a Prochem or Hydramaster.

Curtis Washington, are you going to stalk me like you did at the other forum until I verbally humiliate you from one end of this forum to the other? Please stop obsessing over me. It's bordering on seething homosexuality and I doubt that you want this crowd finding out that you are hetero-challenged.

Alexarz

tmdry said:
I would need a long wheel base and high top sprinter, I'm 6'5. The high mileage ones are still in the 20k range, I know they're not coming down, that should be a good thing, but can't afford one just yet. I kinda like the 07+ models, the headlights look great on them. But wouldn't complain if I had a 05 either. :mrgreen:
I was originally looking for a 2007 or newer one but was told by some Sprinter experts that the previous generation was more fuel efficient and reliable. Apparently the newer generation has problems with failed EGR valves and they are pricey. All the Sprinters drive incredibly well.

Alexarz said:
Good God, no wonder I never heard of a Judson. They look like every other primitive air-cooled backyard built truckmount I have seen. I prefer to have a more advanced truckmount and something more visually appealing to my customers, especially since they cost as much as a Prochem or Hydramaster.

Curtis Washington, are you going to stalk me like you did at the other forum until I verbally humiliate you from one end of this forum to the other? Please stop obsessing over me. It's bordering on seething homosexuality and I doubt that you want this crowd finding out that you are hetero-challenged.

NM...Im not stooping to this level.

Ryan

Alexarz said:

Alex.... Brace yourself. :shock:

No offense Alex, but the Judson is very sexy and powerful looking to me. I have two prochems and see no reason why a spiffy Judson wouldn't turn more heads than an old beat up performer. Just look at Mikey's. Also I saw one in Nashville and it ran like a champ and no vibration at all. I would love to trade my Legend XL in for one.

No Brian but when I have my back doors open or park on the street with the side doors facing the house the customer always gets a look inside the truck. In fact I think every customer has always gone out to sneak a peek. I can feel their sense of relief when they see they see my truck. It's like once they see the truck, they perk up and have a great feeling inside about calling me. I wouldn't expect you to know what I am talking about.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lol. 20 years of cleaning and I could count of one hand the customers who came out and checked out my van. Unless they all were really sneaky.

I agree the outside should be nice and the inside should be clean but no one will be able to tell the difference between a Judson and a Prochem unless they are in the business.

danielc said:
No Brian but when I have my back doors open or park on the street with the side doors facing the house the customer always gets a look inside the truck. In fact I think every customer has always gone out to sneak a peak. I can feel their sense of relief when they see they see my truck. It's like once they see the truck, they perk up and have a great feeling inside about calling me. I wouldn't expect you to know what I am talking about.

ummm........I keep our trucks sharp and I dont get custys peeking in my van...they stay inside and watch me prespray (if that) and then move to another room (inside)

Alexarz

Well, anyway, I set the Sprinter up for a portable. I have two other vans with new model Prochem truckmounts in them so I don't need another truckmount and definitely don't want one in the Sprinter.

Brian, a ProChem Everest is far more appealing looking to anybody, whether or not they are in the business. It has a much more refined, modern and expensive look than that Hudson. Like many others have said, this business is very visual. In addition, I am willing to bet that a whole lot more research and development goes into a Prochem than a Hudson.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you look clean cut to your customer and your hoses and tools look nice and everything is clean...I doubt a customer will give another look at the type of TM...wheither it looks more impressive or not..the female home owner just won't GAS.

C Pennington said:
danielc said:
No Brian but when I have my back doors open or park on the street with the side doors facing the house the customer always gets a look inside the truck. In fact I think every customer has always gone out to sneak a peak. I can feel their sense of relief when they see they see my truck. It's like once they see the truck, they perk up and have a great feeling inside about calling me. I wouldn't expect you to know what I am talking about.

ummm........I keep our trucks sharp and I dont get custys peeking in my van...they stay inside and watch me prespray (if that) and then move to another room (inside)

So you are saying they don't walk by the front door and look at your truck sitting right there less than 50' away.

Brian I agree. A Judson and Prochem Everest look good. Imo what looks the best is a clean shelf with nice organized bottles, clean hoses, clean truck, and just being organized. Even a trailer with a porty set-up looks good if it is clean and organized.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's more what you bring into the house...including yourself....that matters.
No oil leaks is good and no major body damage...but that is more for the drive up when maybe they see you out the window.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Client can careless what you equipment brand is.

As long as it is clean and orderly, all they see is some "prett" lights and a few gauges.

They can't comprehend much more than that.

Alexarz

I agree with the appearance thing but in my opinion that Hudson TM looks archaic. The customers like all the neatness and so on but they also like a new, high tech look to you, your van, your equipment, etc. It might not stop them from using your service since you are already there but it might help with them calling you back and sending you some referrals if your equipment, van setup and van all look impressive.

Ryan

Judson

Why don't you watch Les's youtube videos where he explains the truck mounts. Can someone on here help me out and post 'em?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Then just get a Judson and add a bunch of colored lights and diamond plate and make it manditory that you have the clients tour your truck.

After all the focus should be on you and not your client.

Is Allex really ROb or under his control?

Alexarz

Lee Stockwell said:
That's a stretch.

Dependable is pretty to me.
I don't disagree with the value of dependability but who said that ProChem truckmounts are not dependable? I have not had any problems with mine, whatsoever. If you guys like the Judsons then that's great. It's just not for me and not worth debating over.

Dave, that horseshit is old already. I have not communicated with him at all since being banned.

Lefty724

Name
E
Judson's are badass man!! It will be my next TM no doubt.....just have to figure a way to come up with the $$$$.

I have personally seen Mikey's and was impressed! Smooth, powerful, simple, and reliable...IMO that out weighs the looks.

Alexarz said:
What is a Judson?

I measured the cfm's with a gauge, about 5' of hose coming off the portable and a 3.5" funnel on the end with the instrument fan centered in the funnel.

redone.jpg

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i24FNkSoIfk5]

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWYX2OrRtY5]

danielc said:
C Pennington said:
danielc said:

So you are saying they don't walk by the front door and look at your truck sitting right there less than 50' away.

Brian I agree. A Judson and Prochem Everest look good. Imo what looks the best is a clean shelf with nice organized bottles, clean hoses, clean truck, and just being organized. Even a trailer with a porty set-up looks good if it is clean and organized.

No.... they look at my truck when I drive up (not inside it)..... show me in...I clean....they stay inside...sorry..Im not being a SA but thats how it works most of the time.

Alexarz said:

On second thought...

Stalk you ? nah.....Ive been here longer than you (is not my fault you got banned from another board)...so you could be stalking me... Its a free board and you can question folks as you see it......and we are starting to who you are. BTW , your "self imposed guru know it all "persona is cracked.

Humilate ? Nope, do I need to paste our verbal debate? LMAO

Homosexual?...Here is a good one....name callling is childish and is a last desperate act by a coward hiding behind a key board.

Grow some balls, here you will get questioned when red flags come up.....and you have a LOT. So name caliing makes you look pathetic.

Alexarz

Holy Hell, Curtis, you just can't help yourself.

When I was at the other forum, I could not write a post without you chiming in out of nowhere and now the same thing is happening here. It doesn't have anything to do with being banned. I am now convinced that you are struggling with homosexuality. What else could it possibly be? I don't follow you every time you write a post but I can't write anywhere on this forum without a nudging reply from you. Why is it that you desire my attention so needily? Have you discussed your tendencies with loved ones, who might understand these personal struggles of yours? Right now, I guarantee that some members here have noticed how you are trailing me like a horndog.

Please regain control of your passions or I will be forced to thrash you verbally and request your banning. I am certain that this forum does not wish to harbor a raging homosexual, running amok.

Alexarz

.................and the lustful fool makes quite a spectacle of himself out there, prancing about.

In all fairness, my heroics at Rob "Hebrewlicious" Allen's forum were nothing short of awe inspiring and it brought out different emotions from members. Curtis Pennington fell head first into decadence and succumbed to his foul desires, sinful filth that I want no part of. Please do your part as a forum authority and ward off any such ambitions he may have in this area or I will thrash him publicly.

Don't we have a weak minded drifter aboard that we can sacrifice to Curtis to keep him busy?

Alexarz said:
.................and the lustful fool makes quite a spectacle of himself out there, prancing about.

In all fairness, my heroics at Rob "Hebrewlicious" Allen's forum were nothing short of awe inspiring and it brought out different emotions from members. Curtis Pennington fell head first into decadence and succumbed to his foul desires, sinful filth that I want no part of. Please do your part as a forum authority and ward off any such ambitions he may have in this area or I will thrash him publicly.

Don't we have a weak minded drifter aboard that we can sacrifice to Curtis to keep him busy?

Your immaturity is really showing Alex, calling somebody a Homo is low and childish...its actually an act of desperation....how pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom