Alibaba and our equipment

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was reading a news article about how big Alibaba is, and I just got curious about our market in that sector with our equipment. And that truck mount pulls up on my search

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That machine looks like a Wendy’s Frosty machine. This is something I know about.

4A1B1890-2DDF-4289-B144-54AB50BE04FB.jpeg

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes it will "dual wand" but if your special enough you can dual wand off a portable.

Doesn't mean you will like the results.

Big motor pushing smaller blower in order to create heat. But why go that route when you can just get a ss rage that is much cheaper and has a proven track record.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Probably an overdriven roots blower max HG's

There is a maker of TM's in vegas that has a LION as it's emblem

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.30.9861cb8lBpvcF

Alibaba says the Roots 3006 on this can dual wand. Is there any Australians on here using this truck mount?

they make mention of it in flood extraction

Flood Extraction: The Boss 590 excels in floodwater extraction. A No.3006 Roots Blower provides ample vacuum and airflow for flooded carpets. Dont forget the added bonus of dual wand application if needed

But not CC'ing
(unless I missed it) :icon_redface:

Versatility: The Boss 590 is designed for single wand operators, who want the hottest water on tap to clean the most soiled carpets with ease. Australian Steam Vac truck mounts are arguably the simplest to use and easiest to maintain on the market.

...L.T.A.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom