Am I getting smarter?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Say it isn’t so! I feel so defeated. My hands are getting beat to hell. I had to break down and buy some gloves. I also bought a $59 respirator. Thermo fogging and UltraPac are catching up to me. My fingers are all cracked and really hurt. The new dreamy PMF V1 valve on my wand is making blisters in new spots. All the peroxide I use stings the crap out of me. I won’t even bring up Whink Rust Remover

B92A0CA5-9687-487B-B0DD-ABB3D725A57D.jpeg2E6F5658-14DE-4B00-9113-1430368F7169.jpeg4ABE0A98-3932-4DFC-8295-73F703D24CC1.jpeg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I got my toe slammed in a car door and smashed my nail, it grew back with nail fungus which would not go away...

Dr prescribed me lamisil and it was gone as soon as the new nail started growing in.. you definitely need lamisil ur nails are full of fungus

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got my toe slammed in a car door and smashed my nail, it grew back with nail fungus which would not go away...

Dr prescribed me lamisil and it was gone as soon as the new nail started growing in.. you definitely need lamisil ur nails are full of fungus
Its not fungus. The nail bed is dead. Ive had it looked at by a doctor.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
you got dermatitis caused by chemicals. Ya gonna die soon.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If he doesn't fall into a mine, start an avalanche, collapse a frozen lake or learn that bears dont like a tummy rub, I'll be bitterly disappointed

I say he's hurt 1st day.

Did you see those fingers?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Anybody want in on a Damon Dead Pool for our November trip?

If he doesn't fall into a mine, start an avalanche, collapse a frozen lake or learn that bears dont like a tummy rub, I'll be bitterly disappointed
I'm not sure I'd trust him. He looks like he might sleep neeked only wearing those colored socks. And on a cold night he might miss his wife and want to snuggle.

Enjoy the mountain bro's! 😉

J/K

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom