An upholstery kind of day

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Today, in addition to some carpet and rug cleaning.
First client- Two sofas.
Second client- One sofa + two velvet sofa chairs + 1 very large (two sided 10 feet)velvet seat cushion.
Third client - 11 feet sectional.

Kind of makes you feel longings for straight simple carpet cleaning. You know the kind- Wham, bam thank you mam.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
PMF internal jet. It's a classic and for real men. As you well know, me not big fan of Sapphire tool.

That's why I'll be sending you mine next weekend.

Coming from a third world country, they make us tough there :winky:

Got any spare wrists?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PMF....PMF? Oh man.....PMF? It not a bad tool, just a few sharp areas an:errf:d a bad valve but it has a decent design and if you don't clean all the time you MIGHT be able to survive without a Sapphire. :p

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
The 4th job had? Nice day $$ but I would also be looking for some carpet.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fred, the velvet turned out great. Yes I use the brass brush. First brush against the nap, later sideways and last with the nap. That's why I am not that enthused about velvet. Lots of extra work.

David, no fourth job, thank god.
I did a little carpet too. Carpet by far is the lion share of my business. However I do get a lot of upholstery. I used to make more money per hour cleaning carpet. Now I make about the same (somewhat more per hour cleaning carpet) as I raised my upholstery cleaning prices.

I still like cleaning carpet a whole lot more, however, it is a lot easier to like upholstery cleaning once one is well compensated :razz:.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like a carding brush or velvets and velours, it stands them up better and is faster to work with. Just don't dig into the fibers or you could cause some problems. Brass brush...it's for pussies. Present company excluded of course! :p

Seriously I like the brass for finishing with a jiffy steamer but that's the only time I use the brass.

Gawddd PMF tool and velvet brush.....you plan on retiring anytime soon? Might consider it! j/k

Different strokes for different folks....and some folks are just fookin it up! :lol:

CABE9DDC3B09EC966EDCFF7D6EFAE3B4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I like a carding brush or velvets and velours, it stands them up better and is faster to work with. Just don't dig into the fibers or you could cause some problems. Brass brush...it's for pussies. Present company excluded of course! :p

Seriously I like the brass for finishing with a jiffy steamer but that's the only time I use the brass.

Gawddd PMF tool and velvet brush.....you plan on retiring anytime soon? Might consider it! j/k

Different strokes for different folks....and some folks are just fookin it up! :lol:

Hey Mikey, where did you find this guy?
Was he won in a raffle?
Is he from your illegitimate collection?
Adopted?

Gawwwwd!!!!!

I ain't retired yet Richard, cause you ain't sending the monthly stipend as discussed before :razz:.

Or as Bob Dylan said:
"Tell Ol' Richard when he comes home
Anything is worth a try
Tell him that I'm not alone
That the hour has come to do or die.

All the world I would defy
Let me make it plain as day
I look at you now and I sigh
How could it be any other way?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom