and the hits just keep on coming!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We bought these Thermal Mugs for our contacts that spend more time out in the field, out of the office. The magnet clips are a fairly cheap give away something Erin can give away just about anywhere she goes.

Just something else to keep our name in front of clients and potential clients as we market t them. :)

ThermalMug_zps488c7406.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
If you ever meet a stripper with an iron leg, you can clip a dollar to her thigh.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
One of the best promos I tryed was logo Sticky tabs. Your logo will on every desk of a office within one week.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like those too Mike, but I could never find a great deal on them and once they were gone they were gone. Certainly a great idea but I hope some of this other stuff hangs around a bit longer before they toss it. Some will and lets face it, some won't. : (

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Goldbond is the brand on the box, they are a 14oz Tumbler, comes with matching straw. Like them almost as good as the new coffee mugs.
And I thought I was a shill!

Steve

PS BTW, I really like my new Chavez mug, Richard. I use it to heat up my warm vanilla milk at bed time. Really! (Hmmmm... Maybe I shouldn't spill stuff like this on Mb!)

Back
Top Bottom