Angies List Super Service Award Winner

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Always nice to have customers cheerleading/marketing for us!

Congratulations on accepting the 2011 Super Service Award!

Repele Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has won the Angie's List's Super Service Award in the following category(s): Carpet Cleaning

Your certificate should arrive in the next few weeks! Please check your company profile to make sure we have the right mailing address.

Don't forget to add the 2011 Super Service Award Web Badge to your company website - It's FREE! Just sign in to access the code.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is our 3rd year in the Sacramento area.

All As in the the Dallas area but I've only been on it for a few months now.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
they play a lot of games...especially when time for renewal, like posting fake reviews for you, then service reps calling and telling you how "you're getting great reviews!!!, we've doubled our membership in the past year, that's why we're charging you 200% since last year"... total ASSCLOWN operation...winning one of those awards is like being Cub Scout of the month...sorry...if u want paranoid old people that have been burned by bait/switch rug suckers and a bunch of tirekickers...Angie's List is the place to be

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Hi Bill, you do not have to pay anything to get listed on Angies List. Customers looking for service company's do pay a fee. My 1st few customers reviews/reports came from long time customers who had joined angies list to find other services. They decided to write a review about my service which was then seen by other people when looking for a carpet cleaner.
I think you need 7 or 8 A reports within a year to qualify for Super Service Award.
I also reply to each customers review on the site thanking them for doing so.

When you get a number of positive reviews then the sales guy begins to call to have your business advertise. I did for a short while and and the amount of leads dropped significantly.

I recommend not advertising with them based on my experience but it's a great referral source when happy customers who are joined angies list report on your great work and you don't pay any money.

caleb211

I had wondered how this worked. We are new to the biz and it may not be a bad idea to ask a few clients if they are members.

John Buxton

Before Angies list there was a co. here in Indy called The Homework Connection. I was their only ccer. Angie bought them out and I ignored it for years, but when biz got slow I joined and have to admit I have gotten some business from them. Yea, you can cheat to get more reviews but I think you have to do everything these days to market yourself. I have 9 reports, Langenwalter has 767.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom