angies list super service award?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Those of you that have received the award, do you remember how many reports you needed to win?

I think I read somewhere you need 5 in a year(can't find the info again) for our area.

Also have any of you(using/on angies list) used the fetch program to get more reports?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
jcooper said:
Those of you that have received the award, do you remember how many reports you needed to win?

No idea.

I think I read somewhere you need 5 in a year(can't find the info again) for our area.

Also have any of you(using/on angies list) used the fetch program to get more reports?
Yes.

Fetch, is basically Angie's list calling up your clients a few months after the cleaning has been done and doing a phone review, than they report it on your profile as a new report.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I know they promise they won't use your customer list for other purposes, but they've proven to be a company that isn't above deceptive practices so I'd stay away from this program.

Becker

Name
Becker
I was awarded it in 2011, came with a nice order form to order everything from stickers to plaques.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
awesome. Did all 5 of your customers say you were great?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We received the award for 2011 and not sure how many reviews you need. Sorry. We have 10-13 on there I think. It really is not that special as far as getting new jobs from here in So Cal but I hear in Indianapolis where it started the guys do great! They did say that if I PAID for better placement there would be more response but, I am swamped and didn't go for it. That was 6 months ago or so. I got the sticker and plaque order form as well. Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom