Angies List

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I dont have enough reviews to advertise. They sent me a link where they can contact my clients..I for one hate giving people my client list. And two, they would probably be pissed off if I gave their number out..opinion?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I dont have enough reviews to advertise. They sent me a link where they can contact my clients..I for one hate giving people my client list. And two, they would probably be pissed off if I gave their number out..opinion?

I think that program is OK because they only contact your customers who are also angieslist members and they are constantly in touch with their members anyway soliciting reviews.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Becker

Name
Becker
No. From what I understand they contact them all. Duh.

For Angie it is not about getting a review. It is also about having a reason around the national do not call to also sell membership to the consumer.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I did the program and they only contacted the 5 or 6 people on my list who were members.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
They only contact clients who are members of angies list who have already worked w/ your business (work you've done for them but they have not left a review yet).

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have a few reviews and they are always bugging me to advertise. They always want to shove me in the Portland market (costs more) with more members. I always aks them a ton of questions but they can never answer them so I never use them. We have a pretty big metro area covering several cities and 2 states.

Never been asked for my list and I wouldn't give it to them. I never know if I have cleaned for an Angies list customer until later when the right a review. But have several repeat cleans for the Angies customer (they know I know) where they ask for a discount because they are Angie list customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom