Another call from Google...

Able 1

Name
Keith
All she said is "Is this able carpet cleaners" I said "yes" she said "thank you" and hung up.. I then lost my listing last night. Are they now not allowing cell phones for a business? I was back on top too!!:mad:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
All she said is "Is this able carpet cleaners" I said "yes" she said "thank you" and hung up.. I then lost my listing last night. Are they now not allowing cell phones for a business? I was back on top too!!:mad:

Fook Google, wheres the middle finger smiley?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
:bullshit:

Google started with two conflicting ideals of altruism and making as much money as possible. It's pretty clear which side has won this very human debate.

Able 1

Name
Keith
It there now, but they changed the heading to another city(that I don't live in) instead of my company name... Weird!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
According to my source at Google they are sytematically going through and removing links where the registered name on the cell phone isn't the name of the company. For instance. If bob smith got a cell phone in his name but then registered it under google under bob's carpet care, it's not considered a valid business and being removed.
Good luck

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
According to my source at Google they are sytematically going through and removing links where the registered name on the cell phone isn't the name of the company. For instance. If bob smith got a cell phone in his name but then registered it under google under bob's carpet care, it's not considered a valid business and being removed.
Good luck

Connor

Name
Connor
I'm still missing.

Funny thing, I was doing some adwords express and they kept changing my ad headline to plumbers and my city name.

caleb211

I do all my business through google voice, it rings both my phone and my wife's- if she doesn't pick up in 3 rings, I get it. She never misses though, but it's nice that if she needs to go somewhere I can take the calls and not have to have her phone. Also we can both text from either phone and it show up as business number. I have been called 3 times now, and I've been good.

FredC

Village Idiot
It there now, but they changed the heading to another city(that I don't live in) instead of my company name... Weird!

Actually it weird that the heading wasn't already changed. Google has been using the title meta tag for the heading on both places and organic for a long time now. It didn't matter what you entered as a title from the places dashboard.....anyway your heading is what it is because it is being pulled from the meta title

View attachment 1463

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Good luck

I have a buisness line at home and regularly am on call forwarding to my personal cell phone. Will google have a problem with that ??

Back
Top Bottom