Another prespray question..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ultrapac S-711

Question for everyone..

If your one prespray was either too strong or too weak to correctly clean would you reject the job or give the ol' " I did the best I could" asshole out?
I'd re-spray Those areas that don't look as good as I liked. Agitate and dwell, clean again. Let it dry and call the next day to see what the client thinks. Re-service if required.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Man. I’ve been using the ultrapac this week. Im all congested now. Anyone else feel like that after? The stuf works good though. I like liquid presprays.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
While back I called Chemiesters jus to talk to Gordy again...but they tol me that he comes around once in a while but not much ...anyone here still in touch wit him

I gots ALL the big dogs living close by...
Brian...Tom.....@art kelly....

Name
Lee Stockwell
It requires basic skills.

When pre spraying be observant to sufficient coverage and techniques for each situation. Pressure, temperature, pattern, visual impact feedback and more.

Sometimes mechanical agitation is needed between prespray and extraction. Just do it.

That's why we get the big bucks.

Reactions: Matt Middleton

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It requires basic skills.

When pre spraying be observant to sufficient coverage and techniques for each situation. Pressure, temperature, pattern, visual impact feedback and more.

Sometimes mechanical agitation is needed between prespray and extraction. Just do it.

That's why we get the big bucks.
:icon_rolleyes:

steve_64

At least I never had to walk back out to the truck to get my pre-spray cuz some
dum-assed custy wanted me to clean under a sofa....
I filled a vacuum Friday just cleaning under a couch loveseat and couple tables. It still wasn't as bad. Lol

Yes Bob if I had known what I was getting into I would be handled things different.

I wouldn't have shown up!
In kidding it was my pleasure to help them out.

Reactions: bob vawter

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Not sure I can mention it here lol, so I wont. Im sure someone else has copied it by now or it was probably copied from somewhere else before... who knows who cares, it works better than anything else is all I know and its around 10pH.

Before I tried it my all time favorites were bio break and procyon powder, which I still like a lot. Bio break is great but after a while the orange smell gets old.

Reactions: Living The Dream

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I filled a vacuum Friday just cleaning under a couch loveseat and couple tables. It still wasn't as bad. Lol

Yes Bob if I had known what I was getting into I would be handled things different.

I wouldn't have shown up!
In kidding it was my pleasure to help them out.

Yes....I could tell Steve......you left black mark's peeling out afterwards..

Btw....thanks

Reactions: steve_64

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom