Another step closer to making my business more professional

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Nice website! Is that Wordpress? My web designer had to make a lot of adjustments to get mine to work right on Android phones,. Web design has gotten pretty complicated since the days I designed my first cheesy pushbutton site on Yahoo Sitebuilder.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Nice website! Is that Wordpress? My web designer had to make a lot of adjustments to get mine to work right on Android phones,. Web design has gotten pretty complicated since the days I designed my first cheesy pushbutton site on Yahoo Sitebuilder.
That's out of my league on web knowledge. You'd have to ask the web dude that question

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I would replace this kid with someone that has straight teeth.

upload_2018-2-18_16-34-35.png

Name
Austin Willoughby
Simple and effective I think it turned out great man! I also think some people make there pages way over complicating and you sir got some good guys to do yours because they flow well.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm not trying to be mean. But when marketing, people want to see sunshine and lollipops. Not some crooked toothed backwoods kid with a gray tooth. I can talk. I had the most crooked teeth growing up. I had braces for years. It was hell.

upload_2018-2-19_7-31-30.png

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Great website.

Great before and after pics on the cc section.

Suggestions

Replace the current pic with a before and after cc pic on the main page

Why don't you move furniture?

Awesome stuff

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Great website.

Great before and after pics on the cc section.

Suggestions

Replace the current pic with a before and after cc pic on the main page

Why don't you move furniture?

Awesome stuff
I do move some furniture: couches, loveseats, recliners, tables. I needed to get it in their heads that I'm not a moving company that'll move their beds, dressers, entertainment centers, etc. And that's helped a lot because my previous website didn't say anything like that

Reactions: Hack Attack

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I do move some furniture: couches, loveseats, recliners, tables. I needed to get it in their heads that I'm not a moving company that'll move their beds, dressers, entertainment centers, etc. And that's helped a lot because my previous website didn't say anything like that

Makes sense Matt

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom