Another Zipper knock off

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You got it Ron.

Its corporate cold blooded calculated risk. They figure he can't or won't defend it.

Goliath being as ASSHOLE because he's not worried about the little guy.

Fookem I'm not spending another penny with them. No reason to support them. Heartless bastards. :errf:

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the bronzer is way more, and I mean way more of a knock off(complete piece of crap but still an attempt at a knock off) than the mytee tool by far.

We haven't even seen this thing yet.

I do feel the mytee "hate" here regardless if mytee "deserves" it or not.

BUT HEY LETS NOT HESITATE TO CONTINUE SPECULATING.

Well gee Mike, are you speculating on the Bonzer being a complete piece of crap or have you used one and worn or broke it to come to that conclusion?

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You got it Ron.

Its corporate cold blooded calculated risk. They figure he can't or won't defend it.

Goliath being as ASSHOLE because he's not worried about the little guy.

Fookem I'm not spending another penny with them. No reason to support them. Heartless bastards. :errf:
It's too bad because they have some other nice equipment just like Rotovac. We already have guys boycotting them. Now it will be Mytee's turn. These guys aren't thinking about their reputations.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mytee moved the vac shoes closer together, other than that it's a attempt to get some of the sales of the push pull "drag wand" that Erik was the first to come out with.

Just ridiculous to pretend you don't see that John.

T shaped handle
Wheels
Two vac ports
Push Pull action

other than the Bonzer where have we ever seen that before?
never mind your so stuck on being the bully just to be the bully it doesn't matter.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mytee doesn't give a shit. Their customers only care about getting something new at a cheap price.

Who got fooked over to get them the knockoff doesn't even cross their minds.

Mikey P

Administrator

you're right John, when I look at the Bentley Pro, it more resembles a Slurpy machine. It's so completely different I don't know how I missed it's new category.

Just fess up, you CAN NOT WAIT to sell this thing to teach Erik a lesson.

smart n kleen

Those pictures are just the prototype. It looks different from that

smart n kleen

I think the bronzer is way more, and I mean way more of a knock off(complete piece of crap but still an attempt at a knock off) than the mytee tool by far.

We haven't even seen this thing yet.

I do feel the mytee "hate" here regardless if mytee "deserves" it or not.

BUT HEY LETS NOT HESITATE TO CONTINUE SPECULATING.
I've seen it .

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here's an actual photo with the view window.
Nice direct path to the dual vac slots.

BentleyPRO2.jpg

The new 14" Bentley Plus swivel wand will also use the "dual vac slot" head.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Here's an actual photo with the view window.
Nice direct path to the dual vac slots.

View attachment 69095

The new 14" Bentley Plus swivel wand will also use the "dual vac slot" head.
It looks like it will be easier and a lot cheaper to replace the clear tube on the zipper than it will be to replace that window on the bentley. And Larry, what's your return policy on this when people start to dislike it? Are you not going to return calls like you did back in '13 when I tried to return that bentley wand to you because it was too short?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Since we are such a small market I don't see how you can really make any money making something. Unless to make up for numbers you severely over charge for the product due to " One of a kind". But once competitors catch up the price should go down. So in hindsight if you are going to make a product you better get your money quickly or............just make something for your self.

That's why I hide my "Highly Modified" POS 16 inch castex wand from the public eye. It is my " New" drag wand.

smart n kleen

Since we are such a small market I don't see how you can really make any money making something. Unless to make up for numbers you severely over charge for the product due to " One of a kind". But once competitors catch up the price should go down. So in hindsight if you are going to make a product you better get your money quickly or............just make something for your self.

That's why I hide my "Highly Modified" POS 16 inch castex wand from the public eye. It is my " New" drag wand.
I like you

Mikey P

Administrator

you have no idea how correct you are.

Rotovac, Mytee and Dang (also releasing his knock off at ICE) are all late to the party, which was never a block long rave to begin with.

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

smart n kleen

you have no idea how correct you are.

Rotovac, Mytee and Dang (also releasing his knock off at ICE) are all late to the party, which was never a block long rave to begin with.
So does Tony Dang have a zipper like wand coming out also? Pictures?

Reactions: Jimmy L
Back
Top Bottom