Answer your freakin' phone

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I affectionately call Dave my "Marketing Pit Bull", Mike. Don't spend it till you have your check in hand.

IB

PS sioux just got out of carpal tunnel surgery and is int he Recovery Room. Surgeon says it went well. But then it isn't the doctor's hand!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
davegill said:
Willy P said:
Let me clarify this- it was the releasit website and phone number I used, nothing to do with Rick or Excellent Supply. I'm really busy right now and I don't have time or patiences to chase my tail buying supplies. If I can't pick up a phone, place my order, and be done with it, it's not worth my time as it reflects on what I can expect for customer service down the road. I work hard for my money and have an understanding of customer service. Some bozos don't.

Fon- Weather report St Petersburg:
No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)
rain
Rest of Today
Mostly cloudy with numerous showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

There goes that excuse. Simply put- piss poor customer service.

wow..yet you have time to cry on a forum...
i dont care what the weather report says..pretty much everything is shut down here in the south...take a breath and cut the guy some slack..he has a pretty awesome rep for helping others. maybe you should be hoping everything is ok with them instead of ranting..
but i am sure you dont have time for that...being you are so busy and all.

Gee Thanks Dave- I was waiting for your opinion. It means absolutely nothing to me, but I'm glad you expressed it. Now run along and go finish your paper route. And remember not to interrupt when adults are talking. :p

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
your crying like a baby about how busy you are and you dont have time for this and that..blah blah blah means nothing to me or anyone else from the way it looks....your head and ego is almost as big as mikey's.
paper route..ha ha. that was aweosme :roll:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And you're crying about an APPROACHING weather system. I guess we're both whiners.....

BTW- IF the weather was a concern, it takes moments to change a greeting message that would explain that. Ego? I define humility with a large helping of Just plain old WONDERFUL.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
crying about weather?? who?? not me, i dont cry about anything. and it is not approaching..it is here and it got here fast, up to the last minute they didnt know what path it was going to take..so it was a shoot from the hip and deal with what happens...but no crying here

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
nah just some good old screwing around..at least on my part..i am bored and looking for people to mess with..i was going to do a all out assault on mikey but didnt want to get banned by the large headed ass-wipe.
dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom